Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo
At any point need to stow away the material from the inquisitive eye? Of course, that does not surprise us at all in the light of the fact that there are so many incentives to give up materials. For example, you have each application installed, say a dating application, which you do not need others to see.
While you can lock applications in general on Android, individuals have to see the application, and obviously, the world can really be important. Along these lines, assuming you are planning a series of hidden applications on Android, we have some promotion news for you. Here are the different ways of transferring applications on Android devices.
How to store apps in samsung phone?
- Storing apps on Samsung smartphones is quite easy. OneUI of the company gives you a direct option through which you can easily store applications without downloading any third-party applications. Just follow these steps:
- Open the app drawer on your Samsung smartphone and tap the three icons in the upper right corner.
- There you will find options for home system screen. Click on it. Now, find the ‘Hide app’ option from the list.
- Select the apps you want to keep from the list and tap on ‘Apply’ button. Applications will be hidden from the main screen. to change the process.
- All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned above and simply select the apps and click Apply to save the application to your app drawer.
How to store materials in Vivo phone?
- Vivo Funtouch OS also comes with a built-in feature through which you can easily store materials.
- However, the feature we will talk about in this article only useful for Vivo mobile phones running Funtouch OS 9.0 and above. So, here’s how to store applications on a Vivo smartphone:
- Open the Settings menu on your Vivo phone and go to the Face & Password section.
- Click on Privacy & Encryption Settings.
- You will receive a Hide Application. Tap to turn it on.
- Now, select the app you want to hide from your smartphone.
- Once the process is complete, click Apply and your application will be hidden.
- Surprisingly, once the app is hidden, it will be completely closed. This means that it will not be visible on the home screen, recent apps interface, or app menu.
- You will not even receive new messages. You can follow the above mentioned steps and remove the app from the list and the app will come again.
How to store applications in realme phone?
- Realme has introduced a new AppLock feature with your Realme UI, which helps you store applications. The company has already said this feature available for all Realme smartphones. AppLock naa feature it not only sets the passcode for the apps, but also saves them for you. Here is how to do it.
- Open Settings and go to the Security section.
- Find AppLock. You will be asked to create a passcode for AppLock.
- Once the process is complete, you can go to Security and then Encrypt App.
- Enter the passcode and select the application you want to hide. Then turn on Hide Home Screen icons. You will need to set a login number for the app that must end with ‘#’. Once this is done, the message will appear “Hide.
- This will hide the application from the smartphone. However, you can still access it by going to the quick pad and entering the access number.
- To play this feature simply go to “Settings> Security> Encryption application> Enter password> Choose hidden application> Hide Home Screen icons.
How to store applications in Xiaomi phone?
- Xiaomi also offers the option to store applications in your MIUI operating system. The Hidden App feature available on all Redmi, Xiaomi and Poco smartphones. Follow these steps to store applications in Xiaomi phone:
- Go to Settings and open Applications.
- You will find App Lock feature in App Settings. Click on it. You will first be asked to set up the service and you will also need to set a passcode for the same.
- Once the process is complete, you will have two sections: App Lock and Hidden Applications. Click Hidden Applications and you will get a list of applications installed on your Redmi phone.
- Find the apps you want to keep and easily switch to turn. This will save your application.
- You can easily access hidden applications using only gestures. One can swipe two fingers on the screen and the message will pop up up asks to enter a passcode. Once you enter it, it will show you a folder with hidden applications.
How to store applications in OnePlus phone?
- If you are using a OnePlus smartphone, then saving resources is an easy task. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- From Home screen, buy up to open the App drawer.
- Now move your finger from left to right to open the hidden Spaces application drawer.
- You will see a ‘+’ sign in the upper right corner. Click on Login and you will see a list of applications you have installed phone.
- Select the apps you want to hide from the app account. Once the process is done, just click back and your application will be hidden from the inside phone.
- To unhide the application, follow the above-mentioned steps and simply long click on the app in the hidden field and then select ‘Unhide’ from the list.
How to store applications in Oppo phone?
- The process of saving applications in the Oppo phone is very similar to that of Realme phone. Here is the complete step-by-step process for you:
- Go to Settings and open Security> Encryption application.
- Now select the apps you want to hide from it home screen.
- You will need to create a passcode for the applications. Set a passcode.
- Now turn on Hide Home Option Icons then you will be asked to set a login number.
- The number must start and end with ‘#’ and must contain one to 16 digital characters.
- After set up access number, tap on ‘Done’. This will hide the applications from your smartphone.
Guide about How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo
In this guide, we told you about the How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo; please read all steps above so that you understand How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to hide applications on Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.