Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs
The pie design is perhaps the smallest of the images in the genre, however it has great loads that we hope with considering its details. In case you use Google Sheets, making a pie outline is just as easy as it gets. It is important to organize your information regularly, and there are many options for tweaking the availability of your process, however general communication of the child is basic. In this tutorial exercise, we will give you bit by bit instructions for designing and customizing a pie graph in Google Sheets.
The pie picture is surprising for comparing parts of a similar large class. To measure the pie, you want to set up your information in a worksheet, then, at that point, add and format your chart.
How to incorporate the Pie design document without the existing Google documentation
- Open the Doc to which you want to attach the pie chart.
- Click Insert, then Design Images, then Pie
- A picture of Pie will be added to the doc. Click the link button and then click Open source
- This will open Google Sheets with data fed to the recently created design image.
- You can edit the data to suit your needs. Simply update the line names to edit the names of the ranges. Change the values to change the percentage of pieces. Click the title of the chart to edit it.
- Once you have finished editing your chart in Google Docs, go back to your Google Doc. There will be an update button on your Pie design page that will allow you to sync all changes back to your Google Doc.
- If you need to edit the data again, simply follow the same instructions (click the link and click Open source – it will load the recently changed Google Sheet.
Add a Pie template using an existing Google page (containing a Pie Image)
- Use this method if you have a Pie design document in a Google Document that you want to add to a Google Doc.
- Open the Google Doc to which you want to add the chart.
- Click Insert, then Chart, then From Documents.
- You will be asked which book you would like to import your Pie design picture. Find the Document and click to select, then click Select.
- The next window will ask you what type of chart you want to import. This is easier if your Sheet has only one design image. Select the chart and click Log.
Guide about How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs
In this guide, we told you about the How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Insert Pie Chart in Docs. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.