Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X
You can find a simple pair of earrings sent throughout the iPhone box. It’s easy for Apple to carry them with every new phone but they have no information – inexpensive headphones that give you a private way to listen to music at a set time up his phone. In 2016, however, Apple introduced AirPods – high-quality, Bluetooth-enabled wireless earrings that adapt to what people want from such audio accessories.
AirPods work like magic, and while they are easy to set up the app may not be understandable for all users who receive AirPods this Christmas.
- Remove the AirPods from the box.
- Leave AirPods in the case of AirPods.
- Power on your iPhone or iPad, unlock it, and go Home screen (aka the main app screen).
- Open up cover to your AirPods case.
- Pack an AirPods box with an open lid next to your iPhone or iPad.
- Your iOS device will recognize the AirPods and you will see a popup to connect your AirPods.
- Click “Connect.”
- You will be encouraged to press down on the back button of AirPods type.
- Press for a few minutes, and the pop-up on your iPhone will switch to “Connecting.”
- When the connection is complete, the popup will display the battery life for both the AirPods and the case.
That’s all there is to it. Once this setup process is complete, your AirPods will reconnect to your iOS device whenever you open it up cover type. This integration process takes a few minutes, so your AirPods are ready to go whenever you pull them out.
Guide about How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X
In this guide, we told you about the How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Install and Connect AirPods on an iPhone X. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.