Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku
Udemy, Inc. is a provider of Open Internet Services (MOOC) aimed at professional adults and students. It is a for-profit training altar. It was founded in May 2010 by Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani and Oktay Caglar. The company started as a virtual library and found power in making Udemy free for everyone. According to a new September 2021 report, Udemy has more than 45 million students, more than 170,000 training assignments, and 60,000 instructors teaching training assignments in over 75 languages.
Professionals and students receive these training courses to develop work-related skills, and some training services also offer technical certification. At the same time, Udemy is available on many smart devices. But unfortunately, Udemy is not available for Roku. Udemy is one of the best online service platforms thanks to the number of training services available.
Udemy videos on Roku allow you to watch tutorials on the big screen. Udemy is a learning / web application that brings you over 130,000 video training activities in 65+ languages. Training activities are available in many fields including Design, IT and Software, Personal Development, Marketing, Business, Photography, Music, etc. All training activities are trained by highly experienced trainers in the field . Udemy training services are affordable and always offer discounts. If you want to search online for the lowest price, Udemy is the way to go.
Streaming Udemy on Roku
Udemy is not for your Roku device. Therefore, you need to use the Mirroring screen feature. So, turn on the mirroring screen on Roku. You can follow the steps below to do the same.
- On your Roku home screen, select Settings.
- Then select System.
- Now, select, Screen mirroring> Screen mirroring mode.
- Finally, select Right or Always allow to enable mirror screen on your Roku device.
How to Create a Udemy account on your Smartphone
- Turn on your Smartphone and go to the Play Store or App Store.
- Enter Udemy in the search box and search for.
- Select the Udemy application from the list of applications that appear.
- Click Install or Download button to download and install Udemy on your device.
- Select Open to launch the Udemy app.
- Click Log in if you already have an account and log in with your account.
- Now, you will have four options to create a Udemy account such as Google, Facebook, Apple, or Email.
- Select an option and enter the details you need to create a Udemy account.
See Udemy on Roku Using Android Device
- Open the Udemy application on your Android device.
- Sign in using your Udemy account.
- Select any video you want to watch and click the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose your Roku device and enjoy the selected video viewer on Roku.
See Udemy on Roku Using iOS Device
- Select the Udemy application on your iOS device.
- Sign in using your Udemy account.
- Select the course you want to view and select the AirPlay icon on the top of the screen.
- Choose your Roku device and learn more about watching videos on Roku.
Guide about How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku
In this guide, we told you about the How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Install and Watch Udemy on Roku. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.