Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox
We all love Google Chrome – although we are otters ram, we have all installed and used Google Chrome as our first web browser on our PC, as features such as bookmarks and history synchronization with Google and Chrome extensions to make our tasks easier without having to browse other Chrome-based browsers. Like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox for desktop also supports account synchronization, extension and installation in the browser.
But when it comes to smartphones, both Google Chrome and Firefox do not do much of their desktop features on the Android platform – as Google Chrome or Firefox extensions cannot be installed on Android versions. Although Mozilla recently added this feature for Android, you can install Firefox extensions in the Android browser.
Install Chrome extensions on the Yandex browser
Yandex Browser is another popular browser available for free on the Google Play Store. It has a file size of around 41 MB, and has been downloaded over 50 million times. The browser is based on the Chromium open source project and uses Google’s Blink browser, which means that its process is the same as that of Google Chrome. Follow the steps below to add extensions:
- Download and install the Yandex browser from the Play Store.
- Go to chrome.google.com/webstore by typing in the address bar of the Yandex browser. Once you do that, the browser will open the Chrome extensions page.
- Now go to browser settings and select Go to Full Site option.
- Once you select the full field option, the entire space will be changed to a desktop version.
- Now select or find the extension you want to add then click Add to Chrome button.
- The extension will be added to your browser. Go to the Extensions option to view your added extension.
Yandex Browser supports popular extensions such as LastPass, Pocket, and Evernote native.
Install Chrome Extensions on the Kiwi browser
Kiwi Browser is based on the Chromium open source project and uses its Blink operating system which also gives Google Chrome the power. So, it looks and feels great to Google Chrome. In fact, it is an open source browser and does not have any background tracking.
- Download the Kiwi browser from the Play Store.
- After that, open the browser and go to chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Find the extension you want to insert as you do on your desktop. Click “Add to Chrome” and further click OK. Now the extension will be installed.
Note that extensions designed specifically for the Chrome desktop version will not work here. Apart from that, any and all extensions are supported.
Install Chrome extensions on the Firefox browser
Not all Android users want to have a lot of web browsers installed and running on their device due to storage and memory issues, so for them, installing Yandex browser may be impossible. In case you are one of the users with Mozilla Firefox installed on their Android, you can use it to run Chrome extensions using the steps below.
- Download the full version of Mozilla Firefox from the Play Store.
- Click on the Ask table table space from the menu so you can view the web pages in a desktop view and customize them.
- Click on the Add option under the menu. That will open a new Firefox Add tab. Now click on Browse all Firefox Add.
- Search for the Foxified Chrome Store in the search bar and click on the Add to Firefox option, followed by clicking on Add on the next popup.
- Go to chrome.google.com/webstore to download and install plugins accordingly.
Guide about How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox
In this guide, we told you about the How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Install Chrome Extensions on Android Using Yandex, Kiwi and Firefox. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.