Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not
Having a problem with your iPhone, be it a broken screen or a faulty hardware, is not fun. Even the least fun is paying hundreds of dollars to fix the problem. Fortunately, Apple offers two types of warranty for new iPhones, one of which is free.
How to Check If your iPhone is under warranty
To find out if your iPhone or other Apple device is still under warranty, all you need is your device’s serial number. Follow these steps: Start by finding your iPhone’s serial number. There are two ways to look:
- Click Settings> General> About and find the Serial Number section.
- Sync device with iTunes (or Finder, in macOS Catalina 10.15 and newer). Device serial numbers appear at the top of the management screen next to pictures of devices.
- In any web browser, visit the Apple warranty checker application.
- Enter your iPhone serial number into the warranty checker (and confirm the CAPTCHA) and click Continue.
- Apple’s warranty checklist returns five pieces of information:
- Type of device. Use this to confirm that the warranty information matches the device you are checking on.
- Maybe the purchase date is valid (which is required for receiving a warranty).
- Your telephone location support tech. Free phone support is available for a limited time after the device is purchased. When finished, telephone support is charged for one call.
- Maybe the machine is still under warranty for repair and operation, and when will the area be completed. You will also find the estimated deadline of your area.
- Either the device is entitled to its warranty through AppleCare, or the status of the active AppleCare policy.
What To Do If Your iPhone Is Still Under Warranty
If your iPhone is still under warranty, you can:
- Contact Apple Support via phone, email, or chat.
- Schedule an appointment to take your device to the Genius Bar at the nearest Apple Store and get support in person.
- Install AppleCare +. If your device is not under warranty but is still eligible for AppleCare, it is always a wise decision to buy AppleCare before contacting Apple for support. If you think you will need a repair, AppleCare may reduce the charge.
Guide about How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not
In this guide, we told you about the How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not; please read all steps above so that you understand How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to know if an iPhone is Under Warranty or not. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.