Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows
Microsoft launches It Phone, a new application built into Windows 10 that connects your Android or iPhone to your desktop computer. While such systems are available for devices within the same ecosystem – iOS and MacOS, for example – the Microsoft version is more versatile. Announced with new Surface computers and part of the new version of Windows 10, Your Phone offers instant access to photos, text and other information directly on your computer and eliminates the need to share data such as email.
Services vary depending on the mobile operating system. Apple iPhone users can download web pages from the mobile browser to desktop, while Android owners can view and edit pictures taken with the device directly on the computer.
Microsoft yours Phone works with iPhone
When Your Phone The app is not available on the App Store, there is a way to take advantage of one of it features on iOS:
- Download Microsoft Edge from the App Store.
- Once you have downloaded it, open and get all the necessary permissions (some need for the process to work properly).
- Open the webpage of your choice and click Continue on the PC icon, located in the center at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the PC you want to send to (if both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network you should enable) and confirm.
How to use It Phone in Windows 10
First, you will need to make your record Phone Companion application on the Google Play Store. This may already be on it phone if you have a Samsung device, while the previous version of Windows 10 is installed on your device.
- On your Android device, go to www.aka.ms/yourpc.
- This should prompt you to download an application from the Google Play Store, although it may have already been installed if you have a Samsung phone.
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in with your Microsoft account. You must make sure that this is the same as the one you signed up for your PC to run.
- Open It Phone app on your PC and select Android phone.
- Both devices should recognize each other, but only if you do not scan the QR code that appears with it phones camera and make sure you log on to the desktop too.
- Information should appear on it phone asking for permission, tap allow.
- Check the box to say that you have installed the application then the app will open.
- That’s it! Now you should see tabs for Notifications, Messages, Photos, Phone Screen and Calls.
Guide about How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows
In this guide, we told you about the How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Link Microsoft Phone App to iPhone on Windows. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.