Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone
New Audio Sharing feature by Apple makes it easy and convenient for you and a friend to listen to a song or watch a video together without the use of speakers. Unfortunately, the service is restricted to newer iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches paired with AirPods or PowerBeats Pro.
How to connect two pairs of AirPods to one iPhone or iPad
To connect a pair of AirPods to your iPhone or iPad, you just need to follow the same procedure as you did to set up up the first pair of AirPods connected to your device.
- Go to the Home screen on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the case of your AirPods or AirPods Pro / Remove your AirPods Max from their Smart Case and hold it near your device within 60 seconds.
- An animation menu will appear.
- Tap ‘Connect’
- Read the screenshots and follow the instructions.
- Click ‘Done’
- Any devices that log in to the same iCloud account will automatically see the AirPods setup.
- If you open your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you should see both pairs of AirPods in the list.
How to share sound with AirPods and Beats headsets
To share sound with AirPods or Beats headsets, follow the instructions below:
- Connect your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max or Beats headsets to your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Click the AirPlay icon (triangle with circles above). You can go to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad for this, Lock Screen or search within the listening application.
- Tap ‘Share Audio’.
- If the other headset you are sharing with is AirPods or Airpods Pro, bring them closer to your iPhone or iPad and open the lid. You may need to press down button on the back of the ocean.
- If other headsets are AirPods Max, bring them near your device.
- For Beats headsets, you will need to put the Beats in pairing mode and then bring them closer to your device.
- When the headset appears on your screen in the game box, tap on “Share Audio”. You can also find “Share Audio for a while” and “Connect to iPhone”.
Guide about How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Link Two AirPods to One Phone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.