Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android
YouTube has been allowing viewers to play their favorite videos on the loop while watching them through a browser for a while now. But viewers who want to watch a video on the loop by the company mobile apps were not so lucky. However, things seem to be getting a lot easier on that front, as the company reported testing video playback looping in its Android application. The Alphabet Company is incorporating many new ones features to your application soon, especially the introduction of YouTube Shortcasts to all users internationally and time-commenters like on SoundCloud.
Previously, the only way to play a video in the YouTube app for Android was to add the desired video to the blank playlist, then save it and click the “New” icon in the playlist, which rotated the video. However, this is a dangerous solution, and if you do not delete your inappropriate playlist, you end up up including many playlists with just one entry in your YouTube account. According to the report, Android users can select the “Video in Loop” option by selecting the three-dot menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Video in Rotate option should be between Video Quality Setup and Subtitle option. However, we can not find these feature on most Android devices running a newer version of the YouTube application, so it will most likely work via a server side update.
Upload YouTube videos on Android Phone Using Chrome Browser
- Open the Chrome browser on your Android Phone.
- Using Chrome Browser, go to youtube.com and start playing the YouTube Video you want to Translate.
- Once the Video opens, tap the 3-dots Menu icon from the top right corner of your screen and then tap on the Request Website option in the drop-down menu.
- As soon as the page pops up in desktop mode on your phone start playing the Video.
- Next, long Play the Video to launch the Video Options Menu then tap on the Rotate option
Roll YouTube Videos On Android Phone about Creating Playlists
- Open the YouTube app on your Android Phone and then Find the video you want to Translate.
- Next, click the 3-dot icon next to the Video and then click the Add Playlist option in the slide up menu appears.
- Next, click on the Create new playlist option.
- On the next screen, enter a Name for a playlist and select whether you want to play the playlist publicly or privately. Click Done to save your playlist.
- After creating the playlist, go back to the home screen of the YouTube application and then click the library icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- On the next screen, click the newly created playlist and start playing the playlist on the next screen.
- Once your playlist starts playing, tap on the arrow below (1) next to your playlist name then tap Loop button (2).
Guide about How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android
In this guide, we told you about the How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Loop YouTube Videos in Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.