Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook
In this post, we will show you how to make custom full user forms in Microsoft Outlook without much hassle. We will customize the Contact form for example, but rotation is completely useful for emails, assignments, job requirements, schedule invitations, newsletter entries, and so on.
Working with forms in Outlook is even easier. Outlook already produces a few comment templates, and the basic idea is to customize those templates according to your requirements.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a standard Outlook form for your custom form solution:
Path instead of folder-based solutions
- If you plan to distribute custom forms via email, select the standard mail message form. If you plan to send a custom form in the public folder, select the standard mailing form.
- -Built in fields on standard form
- Choose a form for the type of item that best suits the needs of your custom solution. Each Outlook application has its own set of fields built into it. For example, to view all the fields in an email message, click All Mail Domains in the Selection field. For more information, see Using the Select Site.
Size of customization
When choosing a standard form, consider the size you want to customize the form. Most standard forms have more than one page on the form, but only pages on mail and post forms, and the general page on the contact form is customizable. To modify many existing standard form pages, you can:
- Keep the existing page on the form, create a new page, and add fields or links to that page.
- Use the add form fields to expand the user interface on the default form or to add an additional page to a standard form.
- Use replacement form areas to replace the default page or all standard form.
To design an Outlook form
- On the Developer tab, in the Custom Form group, click Design a Form, and then select the standard form on which to design your custom form.
- Add the fields, controls, and code you want to your new form. For more information, see Using Sites with Controls, Using Visual Basic with Outlook, and How to: Create a form area.
- Set form characteristics for custom form.
- Print the form. (For more information, see How to: Publish a Form.)
Guide about How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook
In this guide, we told you about the How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Make a Customize Form in MS Outlook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.