Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS
Let’s say you need to capture something on your Mac screen, but a screenshot will not suffice. You need something more powerful, or you may need to make small changes, or you just want to save a video without having to record it. This is where screen shots are helpful.
Using the QuickTime application, which comes with most MAC computers, trainers can record their sound and computer screen. Video screen recordings can be downloaded to Trunk Media Galley and streamed to students, or they can be merged into the Trunk Media Gallery or Education. On a Mac computer, the QuickTime application offers a editing option that allows trainers to make small changes to their movies. Here’s how to do it:
- Press Command + Shift + 5 to open the Screenshot.
- The control bar will appear at the bottom of your screen. It can be used for taking screenshots or for recording video of your screen.
- Click “Options” to set your favorites. You can switch to your microphone, for example, set a timer, and choose where the recording will be saved.
- To record the entire screen, click on button that shows a screen with a solid outline and a circle in the corner.
- To record a portion of your screen, click on button that shows a screen with a dotted outline and circle in the corner. A part of your screen will be highlighted and you will see dotted lines that mark what you are going to record. You can resize or move the window.
- When ready, click “Record.” If you are recording your entire screen, you can tap anywhere on the screen to start recording.
- To stop recording, you can either press the stop button in the upper right corner of the menu bar at the top of the screen or press Command + Control + Esc. You can also press Command + Shift + 5 to drag up Screenshot bar at the bottom of the screen and hit the stand button in the middle of that tree.
Guide about How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Make QuickTime Screen Recordings in macOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.