Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC
When watching a movie or a TV program event on your VLC Media Player, it is annoying when the characters do not match the tone. You can understand what they are saying, but their intentions are going in a different direction. Especially in sync in subtitles or closed captions. While you see the actors no longer talking while the sound tells you otherwise it may help you to keep up with video or film, it can be devastating.
Due to many factors, you may experience audio synchronization delays when using VLC Media Player. However, this does not mean that you have to accept it. There are many ways to fix sound and video playing errors and get your movies back in perfect sync.
How to Make amends
Solution # 1 – Restart your VLC Media Player
The first thing you can do to fix an audio or error error on VLC is to exit and close the VLC Media Player application completely. Wait for at least 1 minute. Then, try to restart and play the movie you are watching.
Solution # 2 – Press Multi Keyboard Shortcuts or Hot Keys
There are keyboard shortcuts or hot keys that will adjust the volume level of your sound. It will help you to sync audio to video manually. While working, you may need to have some patience in adjusting the extra level of your sound and visual image.
- Play video on the VLC Media Player desktop desktop application on PC or Mac.
- For Windows 10 PCs, you need to press the K and J. keys To increase or decrease the volume of your voice, press J. To decrease your volume, press K.
- For Mac, you need to press the G and F. keys G and the F key to slow down.
Solution # 3 – Adjust your Sound Synchronization Compensation Settings
- Launch the VLC Media Player app on your Windows 10/11 PC or iMac / MacBook computer.
- Go to Favorites.
- Navigate to the Audio tab.
- At the bottom left, go to Show Settings.
- Save it all.
- On the right, find the Audio sync compensation option.
Now, adjust the volume. If you are in front of the video, set the value to wall. Otherwise, add a good value to increase the speed of sound. Note that the number is in seconds, which means that 2 seconds ahead is a negative value of 2,000.
Solution # 4 – Adjust VLC Audio Track Synchronization System
Another way to adjust audio synchronization is to edit Music Sync settings on your VLC application.
- For Windows 10, navigate to the Tools tab on the toolbar of your VLC Media Player application.
- Select Roles and Filters.
- Go to the Synchronization tab.
- Find Audio / Video.
- Now, adjust the Music Sync based on each second.
- On a Mac computer, you can access the Music Sync settings from the Windows tab.
Guide about How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Manage Audio Sync using VLC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.