Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC
The Windows 10 Maps application allows you to find places, get turn-by-turn instructions, and view useful sites regardless of location. You can also use these capabilities if you know that you will not have access to the internet on your computer by downloading offline maps.
You can get directions and search for things like restaurants and coffee shops even if you are not connected to the internet if you download these local maps. Scheduling programs is the fastest way to record maps. Here it is how to do you.
How to Download and Manage Offline Maps in Windows
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- Click System.
- Select Offline Maps.
- Click on + button next to “Download maps”.
- Select the continent where the country you want is. (Sorry, wanderers, Antarctica is not supported.)
- Select the area you want to record. Depending on the region, you may have to relocate the entire country or you may have to relocate to a smaller area (for example, Canada and the US).
- Also for any additional areas you want to have as offline maps. You can download more maps while other maps are currently recording.
Guide about How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Manage Offline Maps in Windows PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.