Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features
The ease of use in Windows 10 allows you to make your computer more accessible as needed. There are several programs that you can modify to make your PC work the way you want. Technology provides the tools and purpose of providing targeted assistance to users. Windows 10 also lets you run additional applications features when users need help or want to spice up up the graphical user interface. This also benefits those with visual impairments or disabilities. Follow these simple steps to enable effective Access features in Windows 10.
- Find the cogwheel icon of Settings on the Start menu or press Window + I simultaneously to open Settings.
Find and open ‘Easy Access’
- Click on ‘Ease of Access’ to control Access features from Windows 10.
- The first tab after ‘Ease of access’ will be of Display. It allows you to increase the text size on your screen for better visibility. You have to drag the blue bar of ‘Make a big word’ to the right and set the desired size for the word.
More Display settings
- You can play animations, save these tools automatically and display transparency in Windows by turning the three buttons.
Large cursor size
- You can enlarge and shorten the cursor size by dragging the blue bar back and forth.
Mouse control with keypad
- You can customize your mouse and activate the phone keypad to act as a secondary mouse on your PC.
Change the cursor color
- You can customize the color of the cursor by making decisions from several color palettes.
Activate the Magnifier
- If you need to view a text or object on the screen in a larger size, you can use a magnifier to do so. You need to activate the Magnifier from Settings by turning on ‘Turn Magnifier’.
- You can make photos and colors easier to see by using a color filter to your screen.
Contrast ratio control
- You can control the contrast and make text and applications easier to see by using more specific colors.
- If you need a screen reader that reads the content on your screen, just turn on the Narrator by turning the bar.
Audio Control System
- You can increase or decrease the sound and play with other sound settings in this section.
Activate closed captions
- You can adjust how any closed headlines in your local media performers look during the playback of movies or TV shows under the ‘closed captions’ area.
Turn on word recognition
- If you want to write text and control your device using only your voice, then use button to change feature.
Hold the keypad on the screen
You can use a virtual keyboard on the screen if you do not want to interact with the physical keypad or in an emergency when your own keyboard is not working.
Guide about How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features
In this guide, we told you about the How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Manage Windows 10’s Ease of Access Features. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.