Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed
One of the main reasons a PC starts to get too hot is the internal fans not working at the required speeds. Often this is because the automatic air conditioner does not work properly. Fortunately, you can control the speed of your wind by hand with the help of a few different methods. Manually speeding up your favorite is also an important step in overclocking a CPU. Here it is how to manually adjust your favorite CPU as well as any other case fans.
How to fan speed control
If you want to control the wind speed on Windows 10, you have to do so at your own risk. Remember that if your PC or laptop overheats, it can completely damage the hardware to the point where it needs to be replaced.
In order to control the wind speed, you have to download a third-party application. The application you use depends on your application.
We recommend two applications here, and between the two, you should be able to find an application that can see your fans, and allow you to change their speed.
Install the app and follow the instructions below to control the wind speed on Windows 10.
1. Speed fan control on Windows 10 with SpeedFan
- Install SpeedFan and run.
- On the main window of the app, click ‘Configure’ button.
- A new window will open. Go to the Fans tab.
- Wait for the app to find and list your fans.
- Select the air you want to control.
- Use the feedback path to control the wind speed.
The answer is typed
Fans turn on when your system is hot up. Response maps enter heat with fan speed. The warmer the system runs, the faster the fans will run.
2. Control fan speed on Windows 10 with HWiNFo
Follow these steps to control the wind speed using HWiNFo.
- Run the app and click Sensors on the main window.
- Confirm pop-up message.
- The new window will open a list of different sensors on your device. Below there is a fan button. Click it.
- A new window will open with a menu up si meta fans. Choose one of the active fans.
- Click ‘Set Manual’ to set the speed analog for the fan.
HWiNFO does not impose speed to your PC temperature so be careful with it. Find a way to monitor the temperature of your CPU and GPU so that it does not overheat up.
Guide about How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed
In this guide, we told you about the How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed; please read all steps above so that you understand How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to manage Windows PC’s Fan Speed. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.