Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Map Windows Network Drive. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Map Windows Network Drive
You can easily connect to another computer or shared folder on your network by mapping that world. When you make a network map, it shows up as the new driver under this PC is Explorer Manager, so you can quickly access the sharing files you need, such as your local hard drive. How to create this shortcut to a network computer in Windows 10.
If you find yourself accessing a shared network folder all the time, consider copying that folder to a drive letter in your PC storage system. Just follow these steps:
- Press Win + E to open a Explorer Manager window.
- In Windows 10, select this PC from the left side of the window.
- This step is not necessary in Windows 7, because you have already seen My Computer window. Like this PC window, it lists local storage and network locations.
- In Windows 10, click the Computer tab.
- Click Map Network Map button. The Map Network Drive dialog box appears.
- Select a driver letter. Pick an item from the list of available letters. You may want to think about using something high-up so that the network driver that took the picture does not interfere with any removable storage that you add to your PC.
- Click Browse button. A small network window will appear, a list of available storage resources on the network. These are the marked locations for the shared folders.
- Select a network computer or server and then the shared folder.
- Enter your username and password to access the network source. You must have an account on another computer, or know the username and password, to map the shared folder.
- Make sure the Connection in Login (or Login) option is checked.
- Click Finish button.
Guide about How to Map Windows Network Drive
In this guide, we told you about the How to Map Windows Network Drive; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Map Windows Network Drive in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Map Windows Network Drive, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Map Windows Network Drive. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.