Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac
Life does not always give you an entire PDF. If you have several pages or sections of a PDF document, you will want to combine them into one file on your Mac before exporting them. Here it is how to do that with built-in and internet tools.
One of the hidden treasures of macOS is Preview. Not only can it be used to edit photos and sign documents, but it can also be used to perform basic PDF tasks without having to pay for a separate PDF editor.
You can quickly merge many PDF documents using the Preview tool. You can also have a few pages from another PDF document. This is how it goes.
How to Merge PDFs Using Preview
- Open the PDF file provided in the Preview application. Next, make sure you can see the thumbnail on the left side of the window. If you can’t find it, click on “Group” button then click on the “Thumbnails” option.
- You will be able to see a list of all the pages in the document.
- Now, go to the menu bar and select the “Edit” option. Here, go to the “Insert” option and then click “Page from File” button.
- The Preview application will ask you to select a PDF. Navigate to the folder where the second PDF file was saved. Once the file is selected, click “Open” button.
- You will now see that all pages from the second PDF are added to the current PDF end. To confirm, scroll down in the Thumbnails section to view the total page reading value.
- Preview also lets you embed individual pages from another PDF file into your original document. To do this, open two PDF files in two different Preview windows and store them side by side.
- Now, copy and paste the page from the second PDF into the original document. Go to the Thumbnails section and once you have reached the perfect position, release the press to drop the page in the original page. You can repeat this process to add more PDF pages from multiple documents.
- Now that the PDFs have been merged, it is time to save them as a new PDF file. Go to the “File” section in the menu bar and click “Export as PDF” button.
- Finally, give the PDF file a new name, and once you have selected your destination, click “Save” button.
- The merged PDF will now be saved to the destination folder.
How to Merge PDFs Using Smallpdf
If you do not want to use the Preview application, you can use a web browser to merge PDFs. As an added benefit, this will work on any computer, including Windows and a Chromebook.
We will use Smallpdf to do this.
- Open the Smallpdf Merge PDF application in your browser to get started. Here, you can select and drag in PDF files or click on “Select File” button to select PDF files from the local repository.
- After selecting the files, click on “Select”. button.
- PDF files will now be uploaded to the Web site. Smallpdf has two modes for merging PDFs. In standard File mode, you will see preview icons for each PDF. You can edit PDFs then click “Merge PDF!” button to mix them.
- Once you switch to “Page Mode,” you will see all the pages from all the PDFs listed here. You can then drag the pages around to edit them. You can also click on “Delete” button to remove a specific page from the PDF.
- Once you are satisfied with the page order, click “Merge PDF!” button.
- On the next page, click “Download” button. You will find the included PDF in your records folder.
Guide about How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Merge PDF, MP3, Video and Text Documents in Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.