Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS
Do you need to display your Android screen to a PC or Mac? Here is a free and easy way to share your Android screen on your PC. Some time, you should see your Android phone’s screen on your PC. How would you do that? These are the most effective ways to showcase an Android phone screen to PC via USB cable.
Two years ago, the best process expected you to root your Android phone or tablet. However, that currently exists with some amazing open source options available for any Android phone and all desktop systems. We will see you through the direct links to launch an Android phone screen on your PC or Mac.
- For this to work, you need at least one Android device running Android 5. You also need a desktop or laptop running Linux. Mac OS Even Windows ((Chromebook Not Needed to Use).
- Pop! Since we will be displaying on _OS, we will need to adjust the scrcpy installation process as needed. Finally, you need to enable the developer options on your Android device.
How to enable developer options
- Developer options must be enabled before using scrcpy. To do this Open and To find out. Scroll down and enter the entry seven times. Tap 7 times to activate development options.
- Next, you need to enable USB debugging. To do this, go to System | . Developer options. In the output window (figure A), Tap the USB debugging on / off slider until it is in position.
How to install scrcpy
- You can install scrcpy now. The application comes from the default application repository, but its features are old and broken. So, install by snap. Open a terminal window and install scrcpy using the following command:
sudo snap install scrcpy
- After the installation is complete, close and reopen the terminal window.
How to lo scrcpy
- Connect your Android device to your desktop or laptop. Popup-up will appear on the screen asking if you want to allow USB debugging of the device (figure B).
- If you do not allow USB debugging for your Android device, scrcpy will not work.
- Then return to the terminal window. Order these orders out.
- A new window will open to mirror everything on your Android device (Figure C).
- Pixel 6 is Popup! _ Introduced to OS desktop and introduces Tech Republic site with Firefox.
- You can now use your mouse to point and click around your Android. One thing to note is that to drag the notification shade down, press and hold the left mouse button button and pull down. The same is true for practices that require you to purchase up, Swipe right, or swipe left.
- The scrcpy application is a great (and easy) way to interact with Android devices on Linux, macOS, or Windows. If you are working like me, you will be very grateful for this tool.
Guide about How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to mirror an Android Device on Linux, Windows and macOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.