Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox
You must sign up for a Twitch account before you can start streaming your gameplay. Go to the official Twitch website, click the purple login link in the upper right corner and enter the desired login information before entering this purple lollipop button below. Then type your username in the upper right corner. Before you start streaming, familiarize yourself with the Twitch community guides. This includes the spread of racism, homosexuality and old-fashioned views such as the depravity of military veterans and disabled people. Streaming nudity is also forbidden and you must do everything possible to prevent your viewers from hating and attacking.
Streaming games from a PC or Mac is more problematic than streaming from an Xbox or PlayStation because most systems do not have software built into it. If you want complete control of your broadcast, subscription-based products like XSplit are available, but if you just start streaming we recommend Download Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). Twitch recommends the software, which is free to download and use on both Windows and macOS. The Twitch Studio app is another great option if you just want to start streaming with less bandwidth up. However, this app is still in beta and only works on Windows.
Streaming Twitch on Xbox & PlayStation
Creating an account on Twitch is very easy and free. All you need to do is go to Twitch.com, plug in the certificates you want, and that’s it. That was your first step. Next up, you will need to download and install the Twitch application on your console. Currently, this only works for any modern PlayStation or console Xbox (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X / S). We will start with how to set things up up on your Xbox.
- Select the “Broadcast” option to start streaming your gameplay
- Enter a title for the stream, then click the button “Start broadcasting”
- (Optional) If you have Kinect and want to use it, you need to activate the device first so that your video and headset will play and allow your viewers to see and hear you.
And that’s for Xbox! Easy, right? Now, we move on to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Most of the things you need to do are the same, such as connecting your PlayStation account to Twitch.
- Start the game you want to play
- Click “Share” button on your PS4 or PS5 controller
- Select the option “Broadcast Game”.
- Select the “Twitch” option.
- Login to your Twitch account if you do not already have one
- Add a title for your broadcast and set up up other options
- Stream away!
How To Stream On Twitch Using A Nintendo Switch
In addition, you will need the following accessories, software, and additional technology:
- A dedicated capture card
- Comprehensive, modern PC (with at least Intel Core i5-4670 processor and at least 8GB of RAM).
- (Optional) You will need a webcam and microphone if you want to see or hear during gameplay
- OBS or Open Broadcast Software, which you can download from OBSProject.com.
Now that is out of the way, this is what you need to do.
- Put the Switch on your dock, but unplug the HDMI cable from the TV and plug that into the receiving card.
- Connect the download card to a PC or Mac using a USB cable.
- Get another HDMI USB cable, plug that into the HDMI Capture card output (this is very important), and connect the cable to the TV.
- Launch OBS on your computer and connect to your Twitch account. You can do this by going to Settings> Streaming> Services> Twitch. You will receive a unique number from OBS to use for the connection process.
- Right-click anywhere on OBS and select Add> Video Camera> Card name or your model.
- You’ll see a box that shows gameplay allowed on your Nintendo Switch, but that doesn’t mean you’re already logged in. This box can be scaled and moved however you want, so go ahead and work around with the settings!
- After you have completed everything upo can now click “Start Streaming” button in the lower right area, which will start your broadcast in a bit.
Guide about How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox
In this guide, we told you about the How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Mirror on Twitch from a PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.