Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV
AirPlay lets you stream videos and mirror your display to Apple TV from the best iPhone, iPad or Mac. You can also stream audio to Apple TV and any compatible speakers, including those connected to an AirPort Express router. If you are on the same Wi-Fi network, Airplay will connect and start streaming. If not on the same network, AirPlay can use WiFi point-to-point to stream. This makes AirPlay ideal for gaming, education, and business – just a tap button, select a location, view your presentation or publish it.
How Do I Turn On AirPlay On My MacBook?
If you are ready to use AirPlay with a compatible MacBook model and Apple TV model, you will first need to enable your Mac to do just that.
- Click the Apple menu on your MacBook.
- Select Settings Favorites.
- Select Displays.
- In the Show Preferences dialog box, make sure Show mirror options in the menu bar when it is scanned. Then you can turn off display favorites.
Once enabled, you will need to make sure your Apple TV and your MacBook are connected to the same network. Once they are, you should see the AirPlay icon (it is a triangle at its base, like the next computer). Tap the AirPlay icon in the menu bar and select the device you want to address. You can enter a security code from the TV to complete the connection.
How Do I Mirror My MacBook To My TV Without An Apple TV?
If you do not have an Apple TV, you can still mirror your screen to a compatible smart TV. If you are unsure whether your TV will work, Apple has a list of compatible devices on its website. Once you make sure your smart TV is compatible, these steps will help you to mirror your screen in no time.
- In the Menu Bar, click the Control Center icon.
- When Control Center opens, click Mirroring screen.
- Select the smart TV you want to mirror your screen from the list of available devices that appear.
- You can enter the verification code on your Macbook to complete the connection. After you enter it, your screen will automatically start displaying your MacBook screen. You can use the Display Preferences option to adjust how the display on your TV looks and behaves.
Guide about How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV
In this guide, we told you about the How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Mirror Your MacBook to an Apple TV. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.