Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook
In this post, we will look at how to effectively manage your Outlook email by automatically sending incoming mail to another folder. If you receive a lot of emails every day, this can save a lot of time. Instead of spending an hour once a week moving emails from your inbox to your inbox folder, Email Rules will help automate your inbox inbox. This is very similar to the use of titles and commands in Gmail.
Email rules can sound complicated and they can be done if you want to make some very sophisticated choices, but if you want to automatically send work emails to work folders, it is a cake. For rules to apply, you should first create certain folders at the bottom of your inbox to customize your email, such as Tasks, Tasks, Family, etc. You can create folders by right-clicking on Inbox or any folder and selecting New folder.
Transfer emails to a folder in Outlook with one click
Believe it or not, you can set up your Outlook email with a click button. All you need to do is follow these instructions to set up up Terms in Outlook:
- Open up Outlook.
- Click on Home in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select to Create Rules in the Rules drop down menu.
- This will increase up the Edit Quick Step window. Choose what situations you want this quick step to work under, either that when you receive an email from one person, or something else.
- Now, under the section titled, Do the Following:, check to make sure the drop down menu is in the “Move to folder” selected.
- Click the Select folder next to it and select the best folder.
- Then add a function by clicking on the + on the right side of the menu.
- Click on Select a task menu and select Mark as format.
- Click OK to save the changes.
How to Transfer Emails from Mail Contact to a folder in Outlook
There is another way to transfer emails to folders in Outlook. This is successful with rules within Outlook which are easy to set up up. First, you need the selected folder. Open Outlook, right-click the Inbox folder and select New Folder.
Move emails to a folder in Outlook
For Outlook 2013, the steps for automatically moving emails to the selected folder are almost the same as for the new version.
- Open Outlook and enter the email from the sender that your emails want to transfer.
- Click on the Home button.
- Select Terms and then Always Send Messages To.
- Select the destination folder.
- Save changes with OK. Now all messages from one sender will automatically go to the selected folder.
Transfer emails to a folder in Outlook for Mac
Apple makes it very easy to set up emails from a sender to the desired folder. To do this through your emails, find the sender, and follow these instructions:
- Type Home at the top of your screen.
- Click Terms
- Click the Create Rule at the bottom of the pop-up window to incorporate your command as outlined above.
- Click ‘OK’ when finished to save your order. Depending on the Outlook version you use on your Mac, the ‘Terms’ option may appear on the Home a banner next to the ‘Move’ icon.
Move emails to a folder in the Outlook browser feature
If you are using Outlook for Office 365, here is how you can move emails from one sender to the folder of your choice:
- Log in to the Outlook website.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen to open Settings.
- Now select View all Outlook settings.
- Click Mail from the Settings dialog and select Terms. Finally, select Add new rule.
- Name your law.
- Click on Add status menu and click To, then type in the desired email address of the sender.
- Now click on Add a to-do menu, select Move to, and select the destination folder.
- Finally, you can save the changes and all the emails from this sender will arrive in the destination folder automatically.
Guide about How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook
In this guide, we told you about the How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Move Emails to Specific Folders Automatically in Outlook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.