Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone
Transferring all data, including thousands of pictures, contacts, and other important files, to a new smartphone is a hassle. The process is a bit simple for Android to Android transfer, but it becomes difficult once users initiate the cross-platform data transformation. However, there are a few tools and applications that make the whole process easier. As the smartphone market has grown, phone action providers up their efforts to poach each other’s customers. But when you get it home from trade (or marks) up for this reason), you will have to change your life from your old device to a new one. Not difficult if you are careful.
However, since there is no such thing as pure Android, it is possible that your Android smartphone manufacturer – even if it is one of the larger ones like Samsung, OnePlus, or Google – has some property rights moving your data around. Best of all, Google data is automatically supported up does not count towards the free level of 15GB of Drive space, so you do not have to worry about running out of space. The service backs up up call history, app data, contacts, device and home screen settings as well as text messages. So before switching to a new phoneo it is wise to check whether this data already exists in the cloud.
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu.
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure to change it for Back up to Google Drive is set to Turn.
- Lu Pada up now to update the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
Google Photos is an excellent service for support up photos and videos. It seamlessly backs up data, in granular distribution controls, and uses on-machine training to automatically assemble faces. You can save your photos and videos in Original Quality – the quality with which they were captured – or select High Quality, which retains the same level of information during size cutting.
This is a good option to consider as Photos no longer provide endless presentations; once the storage is complete, you will have to purchase a Google One machine. That said, it is the best way to back up up photos and videos from your Android phone. How data is backed up up to the cloud, you will be able to access photos and videos from your latest phone and online. If not set up Photos however, this is it how to start.
- Open Photos from the email app or home screen.
- Select the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) from the top left of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Backup & sync.
- Make sure to change it for Back up & synchronization is set to On.
- Make sure that the Backup mode is set to High Quality.
How to restore data and settings to your new Android phone
You have removed your new box phone and you are ready to set up up. There are a few ways to restore data from your older device, and here I am highlighting the option that has worked for me over the years (I switched phones once every two weeks, so I know what I’m talking about). You will need your old phone for this, so make sure you do not restore the data yet. At this point, you should change the SIM card to a new one phone. Let’s get started.
- Select your device language and hit Start on the acceptance page.
- Choose yours home Wi-Fi network and log in.
- Hit Next in Copy apps & screen to start data migration from your old phone.
- In the Restore your data from … page, select A Backup from an Android phone.
- The following page offers instructions on how to on data. Hit Next to start data migration.
- Hit Next again here.
You will find yours phone’s model number displayed on your Sure phone page. Stay on this page and get your old one phone. You will need to authorize the transfer of data from your old one phone so that texts, calls, and related data can be transferred seamlessly to the new device. This is what you need to do on the old phone:
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Navigate to the Google tab.
- Select Set up & mu pada.
- Select Set up near the machine.
- Click Next on the Start page.
- His phone will find nearby devices now. Then you can confirm the instructions and numbers on both devices and hit Next to continue.
- Hit Next to confirm the lock screen on your old phone.
- Select Copy in Copy to your new device? page to copy data to your new phone.
- You will find Copying your account progress tool at this point. Once you see this, switch back to your new one phone.
You will be able to view the login window for all Google accounts registered on your adult device. Because you set up transfer data directly, you will not need to enter two factor authentication when logging in using this method. So do not be upset if you do not find two dialog boxes; That is normal. Catch both phones lost connectivity at any point during the restore, just start over.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Confirm your old screen lock phone to confirm the data transfer.
- You will now arrive at Choose what to restore. If you want everything from your old phone Move to new, leave all settings as you let it select Restore.
- If you do not want to install all the apps, just hit the Applications program.
- Select from the list of all the applications you want to install on it phone.
- Hit Restore to start your new data installation phone. You should see a confirmation message of the same.
Guide about How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone
In this guide, we told you about the How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to move files and data from old Android phone to new Android phone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.