Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop
There are several ways to transfer files from one Mac to another and a few ways to transfer files to and from iOS devices. The easiest and most practical way to do this when both devices are close is to use AirDrop. Macs and iOS devices developed since 2012 support AirDrop. AirDrop uses a combination of technologies to transfer files securely. It uses Bluetooth to find devices to send and send to establish a secure, peer-to-peer Wi-Fi network connection with the receiver and file transfer (s).
This transmission does not use the Internet or local Wi-Fi network; You do not have to be on a Wi-Fi network to use AirDrop. This makes it handy anywhere, for example in the field, where you want to transfer files from iPhone to MacBook Pro, for example.
Steps to Transfer Files Between Mac, iPhone, and iPad With AirDrop
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone (Settings -> Wi-Fi) and Mac (Menu -> Wi-Fi -> Turn on Wi-Fi. AirDrop will still work between Mac and iOS devices even if both are using various Wi-Fi networks.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone (Settings -> Bluetooth) and Mac (Menu Menu -> Apple -> Settings Preferences -> Bluetooth -> Turn on Bluetooth).
- Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone (Slide up to access Control Center -> AirDrop -> Select “Contacts Only” or “Everyone”) and Mac (Finder -> Menu Bar -> Go -> AirDrop -> Click “Allow me to browse through : ”-> Select” Contacts Only “or” Everyone “).
- You can start using AirDrop to transfer files between a Mac and an iOS device. To test it, go to the AirDrop menu in Finder and notice that your iOS device is represented by Circle. Drag and drop the file to Circle, and your iOS device will prompt you to download the file.
- You can also transfer files from Mac to iOS device using Share application feature built into. The Pin menu can access the top right corner of an application and is represented by a rectangle with an arrow facing upwards.
- Selecting the AirDrop option from the Pin menu up list of devices that can download files.
- Transferring a file from iOS device to Mac can be done in any app that supports Pin functionality. Like on Mac, the Pin button drink up list of options for transfers with AirDrop. For example, sending an image to a Mac from the Photos application can be done by tapping Pin button, tapping AirDrop, and selecting your preferred Mac. The index to download the file should then appear on the Mac.
Guide about How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop
In this guide, we told you about the How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop; please read all steps above so that you understand How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to move files between Mac, iOS and iPad using with AirDrop. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.