Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging networks in the world, and is available on almost all devices. You might be surprised how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone if recently switched from Android to iPhone. It is not as simple as logging into WhatsApp on your iPhone and having your chat history and messages synchronized. For WhatsApp Transfer, you will need Tenorshare iCareFone, which is a specific software.
When you use iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer, transferring everything to your new iPhone is a breeze. You will learn how to use this powerful software and how to perform step by step in this guide. You will need these phone on which your WhatsApp messages are now stored, as well as the iPhone to which you will transfer them.
Luckily, there are some ways you can try to help transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Do not hesitate to read these sections now. We will also provide a more comprehensive way to describe the differences between the two possible approaches.
Method 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Directly
Many methods will prove difficult since iOS and Android devices are so different. But there is a program that can allow you to easily transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone easily with a single click. This program is iTransor for WhatsApp and specializes in transferring WhatsApp messages and attachments across Android & iOS devices regardless of operating system. Here are the reasons why you should choose iTransor for WhatsApp:
- WhatsApp / WhatsApp Business backup, restore, export and transfer for Android and iOS devices are all supported within one system. You can transfer WhatsApp from Android to new iPhone directly with few clicks.
- It supports all Android and iOS devices, including the new Galaxy S20, iPhone 12/12 Pro / 12 mini, and so on.
- Very easy to use and 100% safe. No data will leak.
- It is already trusted and recommended by many professional websites.
Here it is how to use iTransor for WhatsApp to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with free trial feature:
- Install iTransor on WhatsApp on your computer and then launch. Connect both Android device and iPhone to computer using USB cables and select “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices”.
- The program will detect both devices and display them on the next screen. Since we are transferring data from Android to iPhone, make sure that the Android device is displayed as the “Source” device and the iPhone as the “Destination” device. If this command is incorrect, click “Change” to change the command.
- Click on “Transfer” to start the transfer process. Keep both devices connected to the computer until the process is complete. Your iPhone will restart and you should be able to view your WhatsApp data on the iPhone then.
- If WhatsApp has taken up a lot of your storage space phone, you can simply backup and export the WhatsApp data to the computer. Next time you want to check chat history, just choose to preview or read WhatsApp data using the Restore / Export WhatsApp Backup function of the program.
- If WhatsApp data is already on the iPhone and you hope to keep it, I have a trick that can help you to mix old and new WhatsApp chats.
Method 2. Transfer WhatsApp via Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer Tool
Backuptrans is another tool that can help manage WhatsApp data. With the Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer Tool, you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone (iOS 4.2 to 10 supported). To transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you need to confirm if you would like to use the same WhatsApp account first. If you do, you will need to change your SIM card to a new iPhone too.
The steps to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backuptrans are as below:
- After installing Backuptrans, launch it, and connect your Android and iPhone to a computer with stable USB cable.
- If we know success, there will be a pop up.up appears on your Android phone. Click on “Back up data mi ” button.
- Go back to your computer, on the software please click “OK” to start the WhatsApp backup process on an Android device.
- Once done, you will be able to see the Android WhatsApp data on the computer.
- If you want to use the same WhatsApp account on your iPhone, it is time to transfer SIM card to iPhone from Android. If not, just skip step 6.
- Log into WhatsApp account on iPhone, and close the WhatsApp app in order to make settings access WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
- On your computer, right-click an Android device from the left, select Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone. From the given list, select the iPhone device you want to transfer the WhatsApp message to, and then click Confirm to start the transfer.
WhatsApp data can be transferred successfully with some efforts.
- It’s more like a one-time tool because it does not support iPhone WhatsApp backup so after completing the transfer, the tool can not be used on iPhone.
- This software is out up more than ten pop-ups when I connected devices. Device availability and user experience is poor.
- The instructions of this tool are kind of confusing and not a straightforward method.
Method 3. Export the WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone and Read as Log Files
You can export important WhatsApp communications to your iPhone with the International Chat function in the WhatsApp application. Please note that you can move individual chats individually, so it will be time-consuming. Here it is how to do you:
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and then select WhatsApp from the chat you would like to transfer to iPhone.
- Go to Settings> More> Export Chat, you will find a bunch of apps you can export the chat to, choose the one you can easily access from your iPhone. Here we use Email as an example.
- Select whether you want to connect media or not. If you choose to send media files, then they will be sent and added as attachments.
- Fill in the important information such as your email account, then tap the Send icon.
You will be able to view the chat as log files from the email app on your iPhone but you will not be able to read them on the WhatsApp app.
- It is a useful way to transfer WhatsApp to a new one phone.
- Save your WhatsApp chats / media files to a computer for free.
- Cannot transfer all WhatsApp conversations simultaneously.
- Cannot receive messages to your WhatsApp account, because chats will link as a .txt document.
- This method also limits the number of messages you are able to transfer: you can email up to 10,000 new messages with attachments; without media files, it can send email to 40,000 messages.
Guide about How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to move WhatsApp from my Android phone to my iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.