Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC
All the behaviors in which you can get to the Right Command on Windows 11! Command Prompt is an amazing tool to perform assignments and has been a part of Windows for eternity. Many users bow to the Command Prompt on the regular GUI framework because it is faster, more helpful, and offers many devices that do not have a graphical interface.
There are numerous ways you can launch ‘Order Right’ on Windows 11. When you get to know every one of the methods, pick the one that suits you.
How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC
Open the Command Prompt in Windows Terminal
- Windows Terminal is a terminal application available for unauthorized users. It includes PowerShell, Command Prompt, and Azure Cloud Shell. By default, Windows PowerShell is open.
- You can run Command Prompt in the new tab or change the settings to open CMD every time you launch this application.
Open the Right Command Tab in Windows Terminal
- Right-click the Windows icon and select Windows Terminal (Admin).
- Click the arrow icon below and select Command Prompt. Alternatively, press the CTRL + SHIFT + 2 keys on the keyboard to launch Command Prompt.
- The CMD window will open in a new tab.
Set the Default Command Prompt in Terminal
- In Windows Terminal, click the down arrow icon and select Settings to open the Windows Terminal settings.
- Go to the Start tab, navigate to the drop-down menu under Default Profile and then select Command Prompt.
- Click Save to let the change take effect. When your Windows Terminal terminal, Command Prompt is opened by default.
Performing the Right Order from the Search Box
- Click the search icon on the Taskbar.
- Type cmd into the search box and then click Run as Administrator.
Open the Command Prompt in Windows 11 from the Run Window
- Press Win + R to get Running In addition, you can open Run in several ways and just refer to this post to learn more – Method 6: How to Open Command Prompt.
- Type cmd into the text box and click OK.
Open Windows 11 Command Prompt from Explorer Manager
- You can go to open this tool from the address of the Explorer Manager or the location where the Command Prompt file is saved.
- Address bar: In File Explorer, type cmd to the address bar and press Enter.
- File Mode: Go to C: WindowsSystem32, find the cmd.exe file and click to launch the Command Prompt. If you need admin permissions, right-click the file you can run and select Run as administrator.
Open the Direct Command from the Desktop Shortcut
If you use Command Prompt frequently, you can add a shortcut to the Windows 11 desktop and run CMD here.
- Right-click any empty space on the desktop and select New Item> Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut view, type cmd to the text box of Enter the location of the item and click Next.
- Name the shortcut, for example, Command Prompt, and click Finish.
- Then, you can launch the Command Prompt in Windows 11 from the desktop.
Open the Right Command in Windows 11 from the Task Manager
- You can run this CMD tool from Task Manager by creating a new taskbar. Follow the instructions:
- Launch Task Manager in Windows 11.
- Go to File> Run a new task.
- Click cmd to the Open section, check the Create this task box with control privileges and click OK.
Open the Windows 11 CMD from WinRE
- If you need to run the Direct Command in the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) when Windows is faulty, follow these steps:
- Plug your PC into recovery area in Windows 11. You can enter WinRE via Settings, Windows Repair Disk, or other methods.
- Go to Troubleshooting> Advanced Options> Command Prompt.
Guide about How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Open CMD on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.