Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome
Google has compiled your Chrome web browser with a host of high-quality hosts features making it the most popular browser on the internet. Unfortunately, many of these features are either hidden or need to be activated in order to use them. A typical example of this is Chrome, like Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, which allows users to open multiple web pages initially. If you open the same webpages regularly, wouldn’t it be nice if you could open them all with one click in your browser? Fortunately, there are several ways to open multiple tabs on your Chrome browser at once.
Open Multiple Websites with One Click in Google Chrome
Using Folder Bookmarks
Google Chrome has a dedicated bookmarking tool where you can save your favorite sites and access them with a single click. Here, you can also create a bookmark folder that lets you open multiple web pages at once, as follows. Create a Bookmark folder:
- Open all the web pages you want to open with a single click on Chrome.
- Now, press CTRL + Shift + D on your keyboard.
- Enter the desired name, select the Bookmarks Bar, and tap Save.
- You will see a recently created bookmark folder in the bookmarks bar.
One-click Open All Websites:
- Right-click the bookmark folder in the top bar.
- Click “Open all” to open all web pages in one go.
- You can also click “Open it all in the new tab” if you want to open them in a separate window.
Use the Desktop Shortcut to Open Multiple Tabs
You can manually create a shortcut file that you can run, tapping which will automatically open all the websites you want to, in one way or another. It is a handy way to open multiple tabs with a single desktop shortcut on Chrome or any other browser.
- Open the Start menu on your PC and find Notepad. Open it.
- Alternatively, you can press Windows + R, press the keyboard, and press Enter to open.
- Now, click File> Save as.
- Write the file name with the .bat extension. For example, Shortcut.bat. Store on a convenient, say, desk table.
- The file will be saved as a bat shortcut file on your computer.
Third-party Chrome extensions
Many third-party extensions let you open multiple websites with one click in Chrome. One such extension is Open Multiple URLs which takes a list of web pages in a text format that opens them all in new tabs. Below is how to use Chrome:
- Add Extension URLs from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once installed, click the extension icon in the upper right corner. Can’t find it? Tap the Extensions button.
- Paste all the URLs of the website you want to open, as shown in the screenshot.
- Check the Inbox Hide box. This ensures that the copy links stay in place.
- Now, click Open URLs.
Guide about How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome
In this guide, we told you about the How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome; please read all steps above so that you understand How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to open multiple webpages at the same time in Google Chrome. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.