Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates
Microsoft has announced Windows 11, which offers a quiet and creative environment in which you can pursue your hobbies in a new way. Although Microsoft has said that saving your Windows 11 up to date with the latest features and security patches needed, you can block Windows updates for any reason.
Microsoft has made it clear that the Windows 11 upgrade will not push Windows 10 customers when it is released. You must manually go to “Settings> Updates & Security> Windows Updates” to check for Windows 11 updates.
However, some customers who have had Windows updates automatically want to disable the option in order to save up storage space in Windows 11. As a result, we provide useful options for deleting automatic Windows 11 updates.
How to Keep Windows 10/11 updates completely
Solution 1. Disable Windows Update Services in Windows 11:
One of the best ways to disable Windows updates is to disable Windows updates. The steps are easy enough for a beginner.
- Press “Window + R” to open the Run window.
- Open “Window Services” by pressing services.msc then click the “Enter” button.
- Find and select the “Windows Update” option from the “Services” menu, then click “Stop” button.
- Change the “Startup Type” to “Disabled” by clicking on the “General” tab.
Solution 2. Block Windows 11 Update with Group Policy Editor:
- Type Get + R. Tail gpedit.msc to load the Group Policy Editor.
- Navigate to “Local Computer Showcase> Computer Settings> Administrative Templates> Windows Components> Windows Update> Windows Update for Business”.
- Double-click on “Select Location feature updated version “.
- Set the policy to “Done”, click 21H1 into the field, and close the Group Policy Editor.
Solution 3. Pause Windows 11 updates for each Week:
- Click the start icon and select “Settings”.
- Select “Update & Security” and click “Hold Updates for 7 days”.
Solution 4. Stop Windows 11 Update with Registry Editor:
- Type Get + R and such regedit.exe to open the Registry Editor.
- Go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE Microsoft WindowsUpdate Instructions”.
- Set the DWORD (32-bit) value to 1.
If the value does not exist, right-click on the Windows Update, and select New> Dword (32-bit) Value. Then, set the TargetReleaseVersionInfo value to 21H1.
Guide about How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates
In this guide, we told you about the How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Permanently Disable Windows 10/11 Updates. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.