Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane
If you want to keep them because they take up a lot of space in the window and make reading difficult, it gets a little confusing. It’s easy to lock the navigation pad completely, ie left music, if you go to the Adobe Reader DC menu and press: View> Show / Hide> Navigation Panels> Hide Pane Navigation or press F4 key easily.
However, the right pane is very difficult to maintain. Even if it is reduced, it will appear again the next time you open a new PDF file. This feature of Adobe Reader DC seems strange, but if you look closely, you will find out why. This tree, while paradoxically listing a number of useful features, such as the Protect and Optimize PDF, is essentially a dashboard for upgrading to the Standard or Pro version. In other wordsAdobe charges money.
Therefore, you can ignore it, and as mentioned, it can decrease. It only takes one click to remove, but the whole process becomes tedious, even if you have to deal with a lot of PDFs all the time. There is an option in the settings menu that lets you hide the Extras window completely, but it is not as clear as it is in Navigation. Maybe on purpose. There is also a hack that can make the strip disappear forever. Let’s look at both options.
Hiding Pane Tools in Acrobat Reader Complete
- Open the location where you installed Acrobat Reader, for example, C: Program Files (x86) AdobeAcrobat Reader DC ReaderAcroAppENU
- Find the Viewer.app file and right-click on it and select Properties on the text menu.
- Click the Security tab. Under Group or Usernames, click Edit. Select Users, and check the box next to Full Control. Apply – OK. Once again on the Properties Text Box, Apply – OK.
- We need to edit the Viewer.app file (Do not take the backup of this file as Viewer.app.bak in the same location. It will let us change the changes in case we need the Tools Pane back).
- Right Click the Viewer.app file and click Open-with Notepad. (If not found, click More Applications to search).
- We need to delete the part of the text that starts with “
we had Layouts>”As shown in the screenshot.
- Save the Viewer.app file and exit the note.
Guide about How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane
In this guide, we told you about the How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Permanently Remove/Hide Adobe Reader DC Tools Pane. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.