Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone
If you are like most iPhone users, then you may turn to Messages as a way to keep in touch with important people in your life. The iOS 14 update adds a huge improvement to Accounts that make it much easier to keep the most important conversations at the top of the app. You can share conversations now and they will always be waiting for you when you start messages. Not only does communicating in messages keep you more than all other text messages, but Apple adds some visual cues to let you know what kind of pinned messages are active. If someone posts a reply recently, presses back, or a message, the action will be a play on assigned conversation.
When you share a contact into Messages on iPhone, the communication cable stays with that person at the top as an icon so you can quickly access and read the conversation without having to search for iPhone Messages to find what you are looking for. With this new featureo can share up up to nine conversations at the top of the app for easy access, and you can add and delete Pins at any time. Note that once you have shared conversations, any unread messages that do not belong to those conversations will appear under your Pins.
How to Share a Text Message on iPhone
Follow these steps to share a message, follow a message, or text message in iOS. The following steps apply to all iPhones and iPads running iOS 14 or newer.
- Open the Messages application on your device.
- At the top left of the screen, select Edit.
- From the drop-down menu, tap Edit Pins.
- Tap the yellow dot to the right of the message you want to share. You can select multiple conversations to share at once.
- Once you have selected all the strings you want to share, select Done.
- You will now see the selected message conversations at the top of the Messages application. All other messages will appear below your pin communications. To remove dialogs, tap Edit again.
Another way to Share a Message conversation on iPhone
There is another way you can share a conversation to the top of your Messaging application in iOS. This method is useful even if you want to quickly share a cord. The following steps apply to all iPhones and iPads running iOS 14 or newer.
- Open the Messages application.
- Tap down the conversation you want to share until pop-upup the screen will appear.
- Click Share.
- You will now see the selected message dialog at the top of the Messages application.
Guide about How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Pin Important Messages on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.