Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET
There is a gift option in a photo editing software program, which makes a picture pixel. By causing pixelation, the effect blurs the images. Paint.NET, a freeware program compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10, can be used to create this effect to your images.
Hello, in this post tutorial, I will show you how to pixelate photos using Paint.NET. Therefore, do research in this article step by step to get a better understanding.
How to Pixelate photos using Paint.NET
- First, open an image for editing in Paint.NET by pressing Ctrl + It.
- Click Roles> Confuse & Pixelate to open the window.
- That is the Pixel window you can apply the effect to.
This window has only one tree to use effect with.
- Pull the Cell Size bar further to the right to increase the donation effect and click OK.
- Then you will have a result.
The default Pixelate option may seem limited. However, you can integrate the best one into Paint.NET with a plugin package.
- Open this assembly page and click Download there to save the zip.
- Open the plugin folder in Explorer Manager
- Click Exit All to exit. Exit the Paint.NET Effects folder.
- Launch Paint.NET and click Effects> Blurs> Pixel + to open the window directly.
This window has a cell size and a cell height that you can draw to use the gift effect.
- Clear the Hide Square check box so you can pull each rod individually.
- In addition, the radio also allows you to select other sampling methods button options.
To apply the correction to a specific area of the image,
- Click Tools and Select Rectangular (or Select Lasso).
- Draw a rectangle around the image section to incorporate the effect.
- Open the Pixelate + window to apply the effect to the selected image area.
Guide about How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET
In this guide, we told you about the How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Pixelate an Image with The Help of Paint.NET. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.