Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Record Audio From YouTube Video. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Record Audio From YouTube Video
There are times when we watch some videos on YouTube and the background music of the video makes us the most attracted. We went online and started searching for that unknown yet heart music. Unfortunately, the song is not available online. But that doesn’t mean you can’t add that song to your playlist. The good news is that there are many advanced audio recording software tools that allow users to record audio directly from YouTube videos.
Sometimes, we are eager to play our favorite music during an hour-long trip, but the lack of internet access does not allow us to stream online. Even in such a situation, you can easily have your free music on your iPad, iPhone or any handheld device and burn it to a CD later. Now you may want to know how all this can happen without “recording” button on YouTube. Don’t worry! Below we have shown three simple ways to do this work.
How to Record audio from a YouTube video
Record YouTube Music and Videos with VideoProc Change
Whether you want to record a live stream and watch it later or record a video from YouTube, a great tool to do so is VideoProc Converter. Compared to other audio and video recording options, VideoProc Converter lets you record media faster and at original resolution. Just follow these simple steps and enjoy recording YouTube audio and video files:
- Click the “Downloader” icon on the main view.
- Click “Add music” or “Add video” depending on what you want to record.
- Copy the URL of the sound or video you want to record, then click “Paste URL & Analyze”.
- Select the format / resolution from the list and click “Download Selected Videos”.
- Click “Download Now” to start the download.
Or You can click “Start Recording” to record and record a live stream. If you need to set the record in the future, configure “Start Time” and “End” options, then click “Start Recording”.
Record a YouTube sound with EaseUS RecExperts
EaseUS RecExperts is a YouTube audio recorder that is very popular with users. The program lets you download audio from YouTube in a few clicks. Once downloaded, you can save the item to MP3 or AAC format or upload it directly to social media. In addition to being an audio recorder, EaseUS RecExperts is also a screen recorder. Plus, it comes with a nice set of features features:
- It lets you remove background noise to increase volume.
- You can save your voice in several formats.
- You can make recordings from Instagram, internet radio and more.
- There is an option to set your records to start automatically.
Here it is how to record YouTube content using EaseUS RecExperts for Windows:
- Open the video you want to record audio from.
- Launch EaseUS RecExperts program.
- By default, your audio options will be Settings and Microphone options.
- Switch to Sound System.
- Next, click the big red Rec button to start your recording.
- By default, you will be given 3 seconds to prepare your sound.
- Once you have downloaded what you want with the app, click Stop button.
- The recorded item will appear on your video list.
If, for some reason, this method does not work for you, try the following solution.
Record YouTube Audio With Audacity
Audacity is a simple and efficient multi-channel audio recorder and editor that works on Windows, macOS and Linux. The app can record audio streams through a microphone or mixer or make digital recordings from other media. Here it is how to record YouTube content with Audacity:
- Launch the app and go to Edit> Favorites from the top menu.
- Under Devices, click Recording.
- Go to Stereo Mix.
- If you do not see this option, do the following:
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to Hardware and Sound> Sound> Recording.
- Right-click an empty space on your screen.
- From the text menu, select Show Disabled Devices.
- You should see the Mix Stereo option on the list.
- Right-click this option and select Enable.
- Next, proceed to open your YouTube video and click the download button button.
- When the recording is done, click Stop.
- You can now export and save your file in MP3 format.
Download Audio From YouTube With Online Video Conversion
If you do not want to download any additional software on your PC, you can try using a YouTube recorder online. It is very easy to make and does not require any in-depth technical knowledge. There are several websites that offer audio recording online, and Video Converter Online is one of them. It is a free application that lets you record YouTube content in decent quality.
Here it is how to record YouTube content with Online Video Conversion:
- Open YouTube.
- Copy the URL of the video you need.
- Go to Online Video Converter.
- Paste the copied link into the text field at the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the text field, check that the mp3 is selected in the drop-down list.
- Click Start.
- When the process is complete, you will be able to record your sound.
- Click Record to save your video as an MP3 audio file.
- If this does not work, try using another application – such as Free Recorder.
Download Music From YouTube With Free Recorder
Free Recorder is an easy way to play sound. With it, you can download music from any online music websites, including YouTube. Here it is how to record audio from YouTube with Free Audio Recorder:
- Open Free Recorder.
- Enter the record button.
- Go to the Show mixer window.
- Under Record Mixer, select the source sound you want to record.
- Next, in the Record Device drop-down menu, select Stereo Mix.
- Adjust volume and balance.
- Navigate to Options> General Settings to select the output format.
- Next, take the YouTube video you want to record.
- Click Start Recording button.
- Once the recording is complete, you can pause and upload your file along with information on the artist and the music.
Finally, if none of the above methods help, you can try downloading a YouTube video as it was first and then convert it to MP3 or a different audio format. We will tell you how to do right below.
Record a YouTube video and Convert to MP3
There is another way to download songs from YouTube – and just download your YouTube video as easily as possible and then switch to audio format. In order to do this, you will first need to download the video using one of the many tools that you can do that for free – such as YouTube Recorder.
Once you have downloaded the video, you can convert it to your favorite audio format using the free converter tool. And there you go – we hope you have been able to record the audio you need using one of the tips above. If you need to share audio and video content, the best way to do so is by surfing the web easily. In this case, you may need a reliable tool to send large files over the Internet.
FileWhopper can be such a tool. With it, you can move files and folders of any size online (no limits) – and you can do it without subscription. You will need to pay for the file or folder you want to move based on your size only. While there are many ways to store and exchange data online (such as cloud storage services), most of these options come with limited file size and also require their users to subscribe to a paid subscription.
The problem with this is that it can end up need to send a file that is much larger than what is allowed on your subscription machine. Or, you may easily need to do a file transfer and not want to do anything for a long time. Lack of file size limits and long-term financing agreements is what makes FileWhopper stand out.
Guide about How to Record Audio From YouTube Video
In this guide, we told you about the How to Record Audio From YouTube Video; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Record Audio From YouTube Video in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Record Audio From YouTube Video, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Record Audio From YouTube Video. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.