Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button
Designs for short videos shot on cell phones has fully taken hold on social media. How to create more, better – and that’s why Dubsmash has become such a big hit. Dubsmash is an application that lets you select short audio clips of popular movie rumors, songs from popular songs, or even sounds from viral videos that can be synchronized on your own video recordings. This way, you can quickly and easily make a really funny video of yourself without having to put a lot of effort. The application is available for free for Android and iPhone devices.
How to create dub without holding down the button
- First, tap the To explore tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You can find audio clips now in Dubsmash. Custom, To Search, or My Sounds tabs can help you find what you want to match your video. If you have not published any items yet, you can do so by going to your profile page then selecting Items You will find the option of Add a new item. Alternatively, you can touch + the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you have decided what type of sound clip to use, you are ready to start making your own Dub! Touch the purple Press button.
- The selfie camera will open now. When you are ready to make your video, click Dub Purple button again. That’s where some people make a mistake and take the purple button throughout age. As the developers of the application have emphasized, you only need to touch it. You can set the time to give you five seconds before the application starts recording your video and synchronizes it to the selected audio clip. If you want to stop recording at any time, press purple button again. Note that this will not stop recording. It will just stop. When you are ready to continue recording, click purple button one more time. You can do this as many times as you want during a Dub.
- When you reach the end of the selected audio clip, the video will play for your review. Now touch next to add titles and confirm private settings. You can keep the post private or make it public. You will also find the Pin icon here. Tap if you want to export videos to your device’s gallery. Alternatively, you can share on other social media applications you use, including Instagram, Snapchat, and many others. Remember, if you tap back button Before you complete this process, your video will not be saved and you will have to re-record it.
Guide about How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button
In this guide, we told you about the How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Record on Dubsmash Without Holding the record Button. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.