Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver
Sound is one of the basic things on your PC. Without sound, you can’t watch your favorite movie, join video calls or pay attention to Windows observations, click sound, and that’s all tip of ice. After all, it tends to be really frustrating when your sound system is not working as expected. Also the most effective way to fix any sound issue is to re-install the audio drivers. So the question is, how to reinstall Windows 11/10?
How to Find a Audio and Feature Driver Provider
- In the Start menu search tool, click Device Manager and press the Enter key.
- As follows, expand the section that says Sound, video and game directors. Then, right-click on your sound driver and then click the Properties option.
- Now click on Driver tab. From here, consider the Driver Provider and Driver Feature as shown in the screenshot below.
- Once you have identified the audio and feature driver manufacturer, you can proceed with the removal process as explained in either of the 2 ways below:
Reinstall Audio Driver From Device Manager
- To start the menu bar results for Device Manager, click on Device Manager option to launch.
- Find and expand the Sound, Video and Game controls section. And then right-click on your audio driver and click on Uninstall the device option.
- When the uninstall UAC window opens up, click on Uninstall button.
- Restart the device as soon as the process is complete.
- When boot system up, it is necessary to automatically recover all lost drivers, including recently removed drivers.
- However, it is always good to run a scan for application changes from the Device Manager window itself.
- For that, from the Device Manager window, right-click on your device name and then click scan for a selection of application changes. This should get all the lost drivers back in your system.
- If you restart the windows and check for application changes do not install the audio driver, then you can download the audio driver from the manufacturer’s website using the driver version name and the feature you initially noticed using the section How to Find a Audio and Feature Driver Provider.
- If you are worried about how to download the complete driver from the manufacturer’s website, please refer to our article on Find the right driver for Windows 10 laptop model?
Restart Audio Driver From Control Panel
- Click appwiz.cpl in the start window menu toolbar and press Enter key. This will open up Programs and Features window of control panel.
- Now you have to find your driver input from the software menu. Once there, right-click on it and click the Uninstall option or you can click Uninstall button at the top after selecting the sound driver entry.
- Once the removal is complete, restart your device for the lost drivers to be installed automatically. Or as explained in the previous method, you can download the audio driver from the manufacturer’s website and double click on the run file to install it manually.
Guide about How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver
In this guide, we told you about the How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Reinstall Windows 11 audio driver. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.