Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone
The Calendar application on iPhone and iPad can record all upcoming events and appointments, all in one place. But you do not have to keep them all in the same calendar. If you want to keep your work life and personal life specific, or to have a specific calendar for children’s activities, or a special holiday, or for anything else, you can do so very easily.
As long as each calendar takes its own color, and you have the ability to store or display individual calendars, it is an amazing way to be organized and stay in your right one at the same time. Extra calendars are easy to manage, and if you stop needing them frequently, you can easily delete them efficiently.
How to delete a calendar on your iPhone
- On your iPhone home screen, find the Calendar application and tap to open.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Calendars button to display the currently synchronized calendars to the app.
- Find the calendar you want to delete and tap the information button to your right. This will allow you to edit the calendar.
- On the Edit Calendar page, scroll to the bottom of the screen until you see the Delete Calendar. button. Tap to delete.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm your intention to delete the requested calendar and let you know that all events associated with the calendar will also be deleted. Click Delete Calendar again to fully delete.
Guide about How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Remove a Calendar on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.