Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Remove All web History on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Remove All web History on iPhone
There are many reasons for deleting iOS 15/14/13 Internet history on iPhone from time to time. While some people write these stories, they may not know exactly why they are important. Firstly, deleting iPhone 12/11/10 internet history ensures that your outdated records are removed from the system. Remember that the information on the Internet is stored in the form of cookies and deleting old records will remove them.
Another is to protect privacy, even if you do not want people to know about the website you are visiting. Finally, clearing the Internet history on your iPhone will improve the performance of iOS 15/14/13 as it will be free up space on your iPhone.
How to clear individual pages of history from an iPhone
If you want to remove a working search or a visited site from your iPhone history, this is how to do you. (And of course, deleting an iPhone history in this way will look less suspicious, because no one will notice the big chunk of your history being cleared and wondering why.)
- Open Safari (that is your web application; it is the one that uses the blue compass icon).
- Click the story icon below, which looks like an open book.
- Scroll down to the search or page you want to remove, swipe left on it, then click “Delete,” or swipe all left phone and the item will be deleted automatically.
How to not an hour, day, or two days of history from an iPhone
If you want to remove a large chunk of your iPhone’s online history, again first open the Safari app.
- In Safari, click the history icon as the page below.
- At the bottom of the next page, click “Delete.”
- Select the amount of history you want to learn, from “Last Hour” to “Today” to “Today and Yesterday” to “All the time.”
How to clear your iPhone history entirely
If you already know you want to erase your iPhone’s online history out completely, once and for all, either before selling, exchanging, or donating phone, or before giving back to your office, go the more direct route.
- Open the Settings application.
- Scroll down and find Safari, then click the tab.
- Scroll down and click “Delete History and Web Data.”
- Confirm by clicking “Delete History and Data.”
Guide about How to Remove All web History on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Remove All web History on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Remove All web History on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Remove All web History on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Remove All web History on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.