Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac
Is iCloud bothering you with notifications that your storage space is running? Obviously the solution is to clear the space, but this can be more difficult to say than done. Here it is how to ofe up some space on your iCloud account without having to block up an afternoon on your schedule.
View your iCloud storage.
Before you begin, have a look at a summary of your iCloud storage. This list is also available in Account Settings on iCloud.com, which you can access by opening the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and then selecting your Apple ID. The Summary will instantly tell you how much of your iCloud storage is being used.
Delete files and folders from the iCloud website
- Open iCloud.com in a browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click “iCloud Drive”.
- To delete a folder, select and then click the Delete icon.
- To delete your files, double-click a folder.
- Hold down the CTRL while clicking each file.
- Select the Delete icon.
Delete unwanted files in iCloud Drive from iPad or iPhone and other devices
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch the Files app.
- Click “Browse” at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Settings section, select “iCloud Drive.”
- To delete your entire folder, tap “Select” at the top right of the screen.
- Then, select the folder and click the Delete icon.
- To delete your files, open the folder that contains them.
- Use “Select” to select files and delete them.
Turn off the backup app from iCloud on your iPhone or iPad and other devices
- Launch the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your account name at the top of the screen.
- Select “iCloud”.
- Select “Manage Storage” on the next screen.
- Click “Backups.”
- List of supported Apple devices up to iCloud will appear. Select the device name you are currently using.
- In the Select Data to Back Up section, you should see a list of the five applications you received up most space on iCloud.
- Turn off the backup feature for any of the apps by swiping the button To the left.
- To view more options and update more apps by tapping “Show All Applications.”
- Repeat this process for any other Apple devices from that owner.
Guide about How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Remove iCloud Storage from Your iPhone or Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.