Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat
Snapchat is one of the funniest and most popular apps out there. It has tons of great commands that let you chat with friends ten times more interested in it. One of Snapchat’s main selling points is its automatic deletion feature. You can send snacks and messages that will be deleted after the recipient has read them. Snapchat has changed that over the years and now allows users to save some chat. If you’re wondering how to delete saved chats, you have come to the right place.
You can also save or write a specific message from the chat thread with your Snapchat friends. This means you can delete your other messages on the same cable you exchanged with your friend. For more information on the next steps, see this guide. I have also explained the simple steps to delete messages stored on Snapchat.
How to Delete saved cable on Snapchat?
In the new version of Snapchat, it lets you save text conversations (including contacts) with the help of long press. This means that Snapchat can be used as a traditional messaging app where messages are stored in a single long thread. If you want to remove the saved cable for any reason, then just follow the steps given below.
- Tap on the Inbox screen first then long press on each message (bold display will disappear).
- The next time you go into this conversation, the entries will go away.
But deleting messages one by one will be a long process, so if you want to delete the whole thread at once, then just follow the simple steps below.
- Tap the ghost icon at the top of the drawing window, then click the cog icon.
- Then, select the “Clear conversations” option from the menu.
- Select the dialog menu you want to delete, then click the “X” next to it. That cord will disappear for good.
How to delete Snapchat messages sent with Snapchat History eraser
Have you ever worried about your Snapchat account being insecure? Or maybe you accidentally sent an error message to your friend? Don’t worry! Snapchat History eraser comes in very handy in such situations. This app is developed for Snapchat users to keep sending messages and snaps from your Snapchat account. Although Snapchat also has a Clear Communication function, it does not work for most users. Snapchat History Deleting can also help to erase Snapchat history in such situations. Follow the steps below to clean your Snapchat history.
- Download Snapchat History eraser to your device. It offers both iOS and Android versions. It can be downloaded from http://apptermite.com/snap-history-eraser/
- Open Snapchat History eraser and select Delete Posted Items.
- It will then scan and display all snaps and conversations. Tap the Delete item button to delete your messages.
How to created Snapchat saving photos to devices
The only way to save the photos you take is to take a screenshot of them; otherwise, they will disappear after the set time. To clear your screenshots, go to the default photos application on your device. If Snapchat Memories is activated, then your photos and videos will be saved on your device. In order to stop this, follow the simple steps given below
- Tap the ghost icon on the collection screen, then in the Memory option.
- Tap the Auto Save switch and turn it off.
How to delete saved Snapchat photos
In the previous way, we talked about how to stop any future photos from being saved. But, if you want to delete existing photos saved, then just follow the simple steps given below.
- Go to the Capture screen and tap the thumbnail button it is just below the eye button. Now you can view all the snacks and photos saved to your Memories.
- Now type everything you want to delete. They will choose.
- Finally click the dust icon to confirm the deletion process.
Guide about How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat
In this guide, we told you about the How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Remove Saved Messages from Snapchat. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.