Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to remove Zoom App from MacOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to remove Zoom App from MacOS
Zoom is a popular service for computers and smartphones that lets you organize video conferences, online meetings, webinars, live conversations and screen sharing. The tool is easy to use for administrators and teachers. However, due to the increasing popularity, the number of glitches in the altar has recently increased. Like any other application, Sun-un creates many work files that help the system to run normally during use. Over time, these files can take up space on your hard drive, which can lead to slower Mac performance.
The surprising fact is that with Zoom, a web server has installed macOS, which continues to run in the background even after the user has already released the application. Also, the web server cannot be removed by dragging the Zoom to the Trash. It continues to work and may even download to your computer again once you follow the assembly link. Therefore, if you have decided to use another function for video conferencing and no longer need Zoom, it is recommended that you completely remove Zoom and remove the application along with all your work files.
This article explains how to Remove Zoom from Mac – a service for video conferencing and online meetings. We will introduce you to two different methods for you how to remove Zoom. The automatic method will help you remove Zoom from a few clicks. Also, we will explain how to uninstall Zoom manually, including all remaining files.
How to Remove Zoom on Mac
- Open your Zoom Application.
- On the top menu, type zoom.us. This should be on the right side next to the Apple logo.
- In the drop down menu, click Uninstall Zoom.
- A window will appear asking for confirmation, click OK.
- Once the process is done, click “Zoom” on the Finder.
- Delete any Sun folders or remaining files.
- The Zoom app should have now been removed from your device.
For Macs running macOS 4.4.53909.0617 and earlier
- Open your Finder application.
- On the top menu, click Go.
- Scroll down the menu and click Go to Folder.
- On the text box that appears, type in ~ / .zoomus / then click Go.
- From the window, drag and drop ZoomOpener to the trash.
- Return to the Go menu and repeat steps four and five for the following folders and files: a. Open the folder / Applications / and move the zoom.us.app file to the Trash. b. Open the ~ / Applications / folder and close your zoom.us.app. c. Open the folder / System / Library / Extensions / and drag ZoomAudioDevice.kext to the Trash. d. Open the folder ~ / Library / Applications / Support / and close your zoom.us.
- Once deleted, Zoom should now be removed from your computer.
Guide about How to remove Zoom App from MacOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to remove Zoom App from MacOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to remove Zoom App from MacOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to remove Zoom App from MacOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to remove Zoom App from MacOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.