Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
In Windows 10, Microsoft introduces a lot of new features features to enable users to more productive, such as the New Start menu, Cortana, universal applications, Settings, which is the central point to configure the operating system that will eventually replace the Control Panel, and much more. The software giant also introduces Microsoft Edge, a new standard web browser designed for future websites that will replace Internet Explorer (which is also available for compatibility purposes).
Microsoft Edge is a completely new web browser with a minimalist design of web content, and like Chrome and Firefox, the software developer plans to take advantage of that. features comes from its competitors including extensions, web notes, tab reviews, Cortana and. to go further.
How to reset Microsoft Edge
To fully reset Microsoft Edge, you can do two things: reset your settings and erase your data. If you want to store some data, you can do one of the following. First, you will need to reconfigure your settings.
- Open Microsoft Edge on your Mac or PC and click the three icons in the upper right corner.
- In the menu that opens, click “Settings”.
- In the left sidebar, click the “Reset Settings” tab.
- On the page that opens, click “Restore settings to their default values.” It should be the only option on the page.
- Popup-up will appear, specifying the type of data that will be deleted when configured. To complete the process, click “Reset”.
Second, you can also clear your history and cache.
- Open Microsoft Edge on your Mac and PC.
- Again, click the three icons in the upper right corner and select “Settings.”
- In the “Settings,” click on the “Privacy and Services” tab.
- On the opened page, find the section “Delete browsing data” and click “Choose What to Learn.”
- Popup-up filled with checkboxes will appear. The default boxes checked are “Browsing History,” “Record History,” “Cookies and web data saved,” and “Data and saved files.” You can also clear your passwords, workout form data, and more. To fully reset your browser, check all of these boxes.
- Click “Erase Now” to erase all selected data.
Guide about How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser
In this guide, we told you about the How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Reset Microsoft Edge Browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.