Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode
Safe mode is one way of running Windows in the simplest way. It uses only the files and drivers that are absolutely necessary. For example, in Safe Mode your screen shows only 16 colors and very small resolution, and you can not print documents or listen to audio. It also does not load many programs in the background. Safe Mode is designed to help you solve computer problems. Sometimes Windows 10 will start automatically in Safe Mode. But sometimes you have to start manually in Safe Mode (for example, if you get a blue screen error every time you start Windows).
But Safe Mode is not intended to be used on a daily basis. You use Safe Mode when your computer does not work properly or does not start at all. By collecting only the essentials, you can reduce the cause of the problem: the program itself or something else you have installed.
How to boot in Safe Mode in Windows 10
Using the power symbol
If you log in:
- Click the Windows icon in the lower left corner.
- Hold down the Shift key, press the Power icon and then Restart.
- Your computer will restart, then open onto the blue screen titled Select an option. Select Troubleshooting, and then Advanced Options.
- Click Start Settings, and then Restart. Your computer will turn off and on again.
- Once the screen returns, it will give you a few options. Press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
Using the Settings application
- Open the Settings application by pressing the Windows + I. key.
- Click Update & Security, and then Recovery.
- On this page, under Advanced Start, click Restart now.
- Your computer will restart on the Select an option screen. Here, click Troubleshooting, and then Advanced Options.
- Select Start Settings then Restart.
- When your computer boots up, We will give you some startup options. Here, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
Stop power button
- Turn on your PC power button to turn on.
- As soon as you see something appear on the screen – perhaps the manufacturer’s icon – lower the power button until the PC turns off again.
- Do this two more times, then turn on your PC again. As it begins, the words Preparing Automatic Repair will appear at the bottom of the screen. Let your PC go through this process – you should damage the boot onto the Select an option screen.
- On this screen, select Troubleshooting, then Advanced Options, and then Startup Settings. When done, click Restart.
- When the computer is turned on, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
Guide about How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode
In this guide, we told you about the How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Restart Your Windows 10 PC in safe mode. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.