Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account
There are two types of user accounts available in Windows 10: guest user account and administrator account. It is always good to use your user account with a standard user account, but sometimes you can accidentally delete your admin account. If this happens accidentally, how can you recover a deleted manager account, because creating a standard user account and creating a new administrator account can be done through the administrator account itself.
Ways to Restore Deleted User Account Windows 10
Create a new Administrator account.
- Press the Windows + I key on the keyboard to open Settings.
- Select the Accounts option in this window.
- Select Family & other people from the left.
- Click Add Others to this PC under the Other People section on the right.
- Wait for a while for the system to load the information.
- Enter your username, password, password index, and other information you need.
- Click Next.
- Select Change account type option.
- Click the down arrow to clear all options and select Commander.
- Go to remove the previous administrator account that was deleted or lost.
- Restart your PC and log in with the newly created Admin account.
Activate the built-in admin account.
- Click the search box to type cmd.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt from the search result.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Enter network operator / active: yes and press Enter.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Enter the group username area / User name / add (please replace Username with your current account name) and press Enter.
- Create a new user account with administrator privileges.
- After that, activate the built-in admin account by pressing user / active net manager: no.
What to do if you fail to execute Command Prompt as administrator?
- Click on Start button to open the Start menu.
- Press the Shift key and hold it.
- Select Restart from the Start menu.
- Wait for reboot until you enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
- Select Troubleshooting and Advanced Options to view the window shown below.
- Select the Right Order and repeat the 4 ~ 8 space.
Activate the Local Security System.
- Click the search box to enter Local Security Policy.
- Click Local Security Policy from the search result.
- Expand the Area Policies folder under Security Settings.
- Select Security Options on the left.
- Find Accounts: Administrator status status policy on the right.
- Double-click on it to open Accounts: The Administrator status window window.
- Check Activation under the Local Security Settings tab.
Guide about How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account
In this guide, we told you about the How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Restore Deleted Windows 10 Administrator Account. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.