Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive
WhatsApp is one of the most important and well known instant messaging services on the market. And as long as most people use it, it works as an important function to exchange important messages or documents. However, sometimes we can delete some important messages quickly and sadly later. In such cases, you can also restore those messages via Google Backup Driver. But if you do not have an online backup option that works in WhatsApp, you may run into problems.
Sometimes your messages are kept for free up storage space. And unfortunately, we can also delete your important information or messages. If you still miss some important messages in WhatsApp, then do not worry because WhatsApp saves local backup of your messages which you can restore later. Today, we will show you how to restore WhatsApp messages via local backup. And the good news is that this method works even if you have disabled Google Drive’s online backup option.
How to transfer WhatsApp data to the latest Android phone without Google Drive
- Create a local backup on WhatsApp In WhatsApp, navigate to the list of icons on the home page and go to Settings / chat / Backup chat and tap on ‘Back Up’. After a local backup has been created, you can ignore the Google Drive backup patent, if any. Now you have a local backup created in it phone’s internal storage. Once the backup areas are ready, uninstall WhatsApp from older devices.
- Install RAR or any file compression application Go to Google Play Store and download and install RAR application up. We will use this to compress all our WhatsApp data and make it a file. You can also select any other app you want.
- Enter your WhatsApp data In the RAR application, you will see yours phone’s internal storage directory. Navigate to Android / Media and search for the ‘com.whatsapp’ folder. Select the tick next to the com.whatsapp folder and click archive button on top (shaped like a ‘+’). The entire folder should start converting to a .rar file. Note that compressing all your WhatsApp data is a time consuming process and may take some time. You can also choose to let it be a .zip file instead. The only point of making the whole folder into a .zip file or .rar file is to slow down the whole transfer process.
- Transfer data to your new one phone
Move the new com.whatsapp.rar file (or com.whatsapp.zip file if you zip) to your new one phone where you want to set up WhatsApp up. Use the RAR again to open the same file in the new phone storage and place the extracted folder (it should be named ‘com.whatsapp’) in the same directory, which is Internal / Android / Media.
- Install WhatsApp on your new device phone
Now you can install WhatsApp on the latest phone and while going through the startup process, ignore the Google Drive backup patent so that the application tries to find the local backup instead. This will allow WhatsApp to discover the recovered files in a specific direction in Step 4. Restore up and continue to go through the rest of the installation process. Once done, your WhatsApp account is ready on the new phone. You can now delete the .rar or .zip file you created and copy to a new one phone in Step 4.
Use iCloud Backup to Restore WhatsApp Backup iPhone
- First, you should see that iCloud backup is already available by going through WhatsApp> Settings> Chat> Backup chat.
- Check the performance of the last Backup. Then, remove and reinstall WhatsApp from the Store app.
- Simply follow the on-screen patents after verifying the contact number. This way, you can restore chat history.
- First, log in with your Apple ID, log in to iCloud, and turn on iCloud Drive.
- Then, you must have enough space on both your iPhone and iCloud. It should take approximately 2.05 times the iCloud account than the actual size of the Backup.
- You must use the same phone number for both Restore and Backup because you can not use another WhatsApp account.
Guide about How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive
In this guide, we told you about the How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Restore WhatsApp chats Without Google Drive. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.