Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Run YouTube on Sonos. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Run YouTube on Sonos
YouTube has announced that YouTube Music will be included in the Sonos application starting today and will work on all Sonos speakers. Users with YouTube Music Premium or YouTube Premium subscription can stream albums, subtitles, covers, playlists and more to their Sonos speakers.
Some of the features included in YouTube Music in the Sonos app are recommendations based on a user’s listening history, mood-based playlists (such as Power Boots and Throwback Jams) and Top 100 Pictures design, an app service that you get hot only. There is also a section for new releases, personal playlists, and your library which is where you keep track of everything you have saved.
How to play YouTube Music on Sonos
Below, we will go through how to easily stream YouTube videos from the device connected to your Sonos, but here are the steps to add YouTube Music – the company’s paid service – to your speaker.
Add YouTube Music to Sonos
Before you can play YouTube Music on Sonos, you will need to install and login through the Sonos application itself. Here are seven steps to get started:
- Launch the Sonos application, before clicking More> Add Music Services> YouTube Music> Add to Sonos.
- From here, you will need to specify whether you already have an account (and have already subscribed to YouTube Music) or if you are new to the service, in which case you will have to register up.
- Once you have authorized YouTube Music as a service, you will be forwarded to your device’s web browser.
- You will be prompted to enter the provided code, before clicking Next.
- Click the Google account you want to use for YouTube Music, then Allow.
- You will receive a notification that the selected account is authorized.
- Choose a name for YouTube Music once again in the Sonos application.
Play YouTube on Sonos using AirPlay 2
If you have an Apple device, you can use AirPlay to wire ping music on – such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi streaming, but only for iPhone and iPad.
Most Sonos speakers, including Sonos One, Arc, Beam, Five, Play base, Move and second-generation Play: 5 all support AirPlay 2. And know that you will only see the AirPlay 2 pop pop. up in the Safari version of YouTube, it is not the application.
To play YouTube on Sonos via AirPlay, follow these steps:
- Make sure your Sonos speaker and connected device are within range of the same network.
- Play the YouTube video you want to play.
- Open the iPhone Control Panel (swipe up or below depending on the type of iPhone model you have).
- Force the music control box and then tap the AirPlay icon. Select the Sonos speaker you want to list – both should connect and then the sound should work through your speaker.
Play YouTube on Sonos using Bluetooth
If you have one of Sonos’ Bluetooth speakers running either Sonos Roam or Sonos Move – then you can also send YouTube audio to your speaker using Bluetooth technology.
Roam is actually a ‘better’ option here as, once it is synchronized up audio over bluetooth, you can pair Sonos minimum speaker to any other speakers in your Sonos setting yẹn that is not a current option with Move.
Guide about How to Run YouTube on Sonos
In this guide, we told you about the How to Run YouTube on Sonos; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Run YouTube on Sonos in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Run YouTube on Sonos, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Run YouTube on Sonos. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.