Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Save Word Document as JPEG. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Save Word Document as JPEG
Computer programs such as Microsoft Word are powerful tools for business owners to create and edit documents. Text documents have the extension of the .docx file, which stands for word processing program. Although the program may contain different images in the file, you cannot save a Word file directly as a .jpeg file, which is a file format for images. Depending on what you want to play digitally like JPEG, you may need to go through several steps to convert a .doc file to a .jpg file. While this is not a common practice, converting to PDF is the most common method used to complete and submit a document. This does not mean that it is impossible or impossible to do so.
When converting your book to an image, it is always a good idea to consider the size of the file and the final decision, and make sure the outcome is what you want it to be. Without knowing why you want to save the document as JPEG, we can not tell you which resolution is best for you, but let’s just go for the high resolution to tick all the boxes! You may need to convert Word documents to JPEG image files in order to publish them on the web and publish them online. The document saved in JPEG format is compatible with all Internet browsers and does not require additional plugins to view.
How to save the Word document as JPEG using the special Paste function
If you want to save your Word document as JPEG using the special Paste function, you have to follow these steps:
- First, open the Word document you want to save as a JPEG file.
- Then, press the shortcut “Ctrl + A” keys to select all the content. You can also navigate to the “Edit” menu and click on the “Select All” option. Remember that this method will save only one page. You will need to perform the following steps for each page separately.
- After that, press “Ctrl + C” on your keyboard to copy the text of the document. Alternatively, right-click on the highlighted content and click “Copy”.
- Open a new page and select “Special Paste” from the “Paste” menu. Or you can use the “Special Paste” function from the “Edit” menu.
- A new window will appear. Select “Image (Metafile Enhancement)” from the menu and click “OK”. An image of each selected page will be inserted into the document.
- Finally, right-click on the content and select the “Save as Image” option. Select the desired image format.
Sometimes you can take a picture with a dark background. Here is how to fix it:
- Save the image again using another format.
- If you have additional exposures, delete them before converting documents.
How to save Word document as JPEG using Microsoft Paint
If you want to save your Word document as JPEG using Microsoft Paint, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the Word document you want to save as a JPEG.
- Then, resize the paper using the sliding tool so that it is fully on the screen.
- Now, click “Print Screen” button on your keyboard and open Microsoft Paint on your desktop.
- After that, press “Ctrl + V” to paste the image.
- Use the crop material to remove unnecessary parts of the screenshot.
- Click on the “Save As” option and rename your file.
- Finally, select the desired format of the image.
How to save the Word document as a PDF file and then as a JPEG file
If you want to save your Word document as a PDF file and then convert it to JPEG format, you have to follow these steps:
- First, open the Word document you want to save as a PDF file.
- Then click “File” and select the “Save As” option.
- Save your document as a PDF.
- After that, open the Microsoft Store and download the “PDF to JPEG” application.
- Open the application and click on the “Select File” option.
- Find your PDF file and select.
- Finally, select the location where the new file was saved and click the “Convert” option.
Guide about How to Save Word Document as JPEG
In this guide, we told you about the How to Save Word Document as JPEG; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Save Word Document as JPEG in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Save Word Document as JPEG, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Save Word Document as JPEG. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.