Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad
You may not know, however iPhone, iPad and iPod touch all have a scanner embedded in their software, allowing you to filter and send documents without the need for an external application. There is also an option for signing a document. Apparently there are many outdoor applications for testing, some of which offer some helpful features, however to check and send a record, or sign an archive using only your iPhone or iPad, this is the way to do.
How to Check a Document on your iPhone or iPad
Have you ever needed to send a letter to someone, but you are not near a surveillance machine? All you need is an iPhone or iPad, and you can scan any document. You can also save as a PDF, send it in an email, and even add your signature. Here it is how to scan on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Scan on your iPhone or iPad Using the Notes application
To scan a document on your iPhone or iPad, open the Notes application. Then create a new note, tap camera icon, and select Document Checking. Finally, hold your device on the document and tap the button button to scan it.
- Open the Notes application on your iPhone or iPad. This application comes with your device, so you do not have to download it. The material looks like a white note pad with a yellow stripe at the top. If you do not find this application, you can download it from the Apple App Store.
- Then type in pencil and paper to create a new note. You can find this icon in the lower right corner of your screen. If you do not find it, go back to the Folders screen, and create a new folder or open an existing one.
- Next, tap camera label. You can see this in the ribbon above the on-screen keyboard.
- Then tap Scan Documents from the popup menu up. After you do so, your camera will be working.
- Place the document under your iPhone or iPad and tap the screen button. This is a large white circle at the bottom of your screen.
- Draw circles in the corner of the box to adjust the scan to match the page. You will not have to perform this step if your device automatically checks your document.
- Then tap Enable Scanning. You can find this in the lower right corner of your screen. His phone will enhance the image, making it look like a real testament.
- Next, tap Save. You will see this in the lower right corner of the screen. Scanned images (s) will be saved in your Notes application.
- Finally, click Done in the upper right corner of the screen. You can also return to the main Notes page by tapping
Guide about How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad
In this guide, we told you about the How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Scan a Document on iPhone or iPad. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.