Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to scan documents in iOS and Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to scan documents in iOS and Android
Along with home office is normally new for most people, there are cases when you need to send someone a letter via email. But how can you take a physical book and convert it into a digital image without a scanner? Yes, you can just take a photo and send it. But it is possible to get results that look like you have used a better viewing machine than a bad light transmission, distorted image.
There are several ways to do this, including a digital scanner on your smartphone. You can still see it phones camera app has the setting ‘Word’ or ‘Book’ for the same purpose. In fact, if you have an iPhone running iOS 15, you can use the new Live Talk feature to switch to edit text without recording anything extra – and use the Notes application to check documents. can do.
How to Check Documents With iOS
The release of iOS 11 incorporates a scan feature to Notes. Here it is how to lo o:
- Open the Notes application and create a new note.
- Tap Camera icon and select Scanning Documents.
- Position the phone camera on paper.
- After scanning a page, pull the hands to cut the scan. Tap Enable Scan to continue.
- Repeat this process for all the pages you want to scan. When finished, select Save.
How to Check Documents With Android
You need Google Drive installed to check documents with Android. The app generally comes pre-installed on Android devices; if not, download from the Google Play Store. To check:
- Open Google Drive and tap the + icon.
- Under the Create New tab, select Scan.
- Position the phone camera on the page and tap the Shutter button when you are ready to take the picture.
- Tap the check mark to save the scan or back arrow to retrieve it.
- Tap the + icon to check out more pictures, or Save to finish and export your book to Google Drive. There are also options to implant, scan, or modify the scan, or adjust your color.
- When you have finished reviewing your documents, enter the file name for your new PDF and select a folder to save it. Then, select Save.
Guide about How to scan documents in iOS and Android
In this guide, we told you about the How to scan documents in iOS and Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to scan documents in iOS and Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to scan documents in iOS and Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to scan documents in iOS and Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.