Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode
By default, Windows 11 features brilliant black theme and stunning light theme. However, there is no built-in function in Windows 11 that allows users to plan switching between light and dark themes based on their preferences or time of day. Fortunately, the developer of the Auto Dark Mode software, which is used to set the black mode on Windows 10, has created a new ‘Auto Dark Mode X’ application for Windows 11. Continue reading to learn how to automatically switch between light and dark themes on Windows 11.
We will pass how to not only light settings and dark themes in Windows 11, but also how to create wallpapers and program behavior based on the theme in this post. Let’s get started without further ado.
How to Configuration Light and Dark Mode
Set Custom Hours to Enable Black Mode on Windows 11
- If you like custom design definitions and deadlines for lighting and dark themes, this application has everything you need. Select ‘Set custom hours’ from the app home document (Time setting document), and you can then configure the time as per your preference.
- To change the start time and end times, click on the time reader to select the time that works best for you and hit the check mark to save the changes. No need to type any ‘Possible’ or ‘Apply’ buttons, changes will be made automatically.
Automatic Black Mode on Windows 11 Based on Sunrise and Sunset
- Select the ‘From Sunset to Sunrise’ toggle, and it is all set. Remember that you will have to allow location permitting for the application to explore your western city and eastern times.
- If the actual Sunset and Sunrise times are early or late for your taste, you can choose their inconsistency, which is a nice addition from the user perspective. Just enter the few minutes that you would like to exclude the theme sooner or later the default sleep / sleep time under the default section and click ‘Set’ to apply the values.
- If you do not plan to gain access to the location, you can choose to enter local coordinates manually to let the application calculate east / west time. All you have to do is switch to ‘From Sunset to Sunrise (area coordinates)’ and enter the coordinates (latitude and longitude).
Guide about How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode
In this guide, we told you about the How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Schedule Windows 11 Light and Dark Mode. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.