Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices
Need to find out the password of the WiFi network which is phone are connected? Checking your network password can be important for countless reasons, here and there you may fail to remember the saved network password, or in some cases you would rather not connect others to the WiFi you are now connected to however yet. do not understand the password Really, to keep it, we will let you know a few ways for finding the WiFi password connected on it phone.
To find the Wi-Fi password on Android 10 and devices above
- To find the Wi-Fi password on Android 10 and devices above, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Device Settings app and go to Network and Internet.
- Find the Wi-Fi option from the list and tap; you will see the Wi-Fi network connected on it phone.
- On the same Wi-Fi page, you will see the saved Networks (in some Advanced Settings devices), click on it, and the device will show the saved Wi-Fi networks.
- Select the network from the list you want to access and access the password via password authentication or fingerprint.
- On the next screen, a QR code is available to share Wi-Fi network with other devices. Below the QR code, you will find the Wi-Fi password of your network.
To find the Wi-Fi password on Android 9 and below devices
- This method works on Android smartphones and tablets running on Android 9 and devices below.
- You will find many applications in the Google Play Store that claim to display saved Wi-Fi passwords. You can use any of them, but we use the Wi-Fi Password Wi-Fi application in this example. Record and install Wi-Fi Password Wi-Fi [ROOT].
- Launch the Wi-Fi Password Viewing app on your device. When you launch the app for the first time it will ask for Superuser Request. Grant permission on the popup screen.
- You will be taken to the main page, where you will see a list of saved Wi-Fi networks. Now select the Wi-Fi network from the list for which you want to view their password.
- When you click on the Wi-Fi network, it will prompt a screen showing a different option. If you want to copy the network password, click on “Copy password,” then copy it on a clipboard and send it to another device that connects easily. You can also click the “Share” option to share your password with other users using the share menu.
- You can also click the “QR” option to create a QR code that contains network information.
Find Wi-Fi Password on rooted Android device (using an application)
- Without an Android 10 or above feature on Android devices, you will not be able to find the Wi-Fi network password if your smartphone is not rooted. Download and install any root-friendly file explorer like ES File Explorer to find the Wi-Fi password on your device.
- Launch the application and look for the Root Explorer and enable it. The Root Explorer option appears only if you have a rooted device.
- Now in Device section, navigate to data> misc> Wi-Fi and type conf file.
- Upon typing conf file, it launches a screen that allows opening files in the ES Note Editor and HTML Viewer. Select HTML Viewer to open the file, you will see Wi-Fi name under ssid and password under psk.
Guide about How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to See a Wi-Fi Password on Android Devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.