Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos
Did you know that roughly 1,000 photos are regularly uploaded to Instagram? Assuming it includes other social media materials and photos taken by individuals yet not posted, and it would be an understatement that may not be difficult to say.
An unexpected number of photos that we need every day are all in pursuit of the best website to keep our memories.
Assuming you have long since switched to the Apple team or you don’t care for that Google plans to start restricting their unlimited power already. All things planned, you can think about transferring your photos from Google Photos to iCloud. Follow us and we will tell you the best way to do this.
Download All Photos From Google Photos Using a PC or Mac
Before you start uploading photos, you may want to check and remove unwanted screenshots, wallpaper, and other images from Google Photos. Simply open Google Photos in a web browser on your PC or Mac to delete those unwanted photos.
After that, proceed to upload photos from Google Photos on your PC or Mac. To upload them all, you need to use the Google Takeout service to get a copy of your photos from Google Photos. Here it is how to do so:
- Open Google Takeout in a web browser.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Tap on Select All button near the top of the list to open other items.
- Scroll down and select the box for Google Photos. Tap All photo albums included to play specific ones only by year or month.
- Scroll down and hit Next to continue.
- You can choose how Google collects those photos for you. Select under Delivery method to select an option. You can download the link via email, or add those photos to cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
- When done, select Create Export button. Google will send you an email with the link as soon as the download is ready in Takeout. Google will split files into 2GB clusters if the photo size is high.
- The waiting time for that email depends on the number of photos you have, and can take hours or days.
- You will receive direct download links for your images in the email, which will allow you to download them to your computer or external storage device.
- Remember that Takeout recording links are only valid for seven days from the date you requested them.
Upload your photos to iCloud
- Uploading all those photos to iCloud Photos can seem straightforward. But if you plan to integrate all the images from Google Photos to iCloud using the iCloud site in a web browser, you could become your browser or even hit it.
- That must happen if you want to transfer a large volume of photos. So it is a good idea to use a Windows 10 PC or Mac to import those photos from Google Photos to iCloud Photos seamlessly.
How to Import pictures from Google Photos to iCloud on Windows
- Get iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store (if you haven’t already), sign in with your Apple ID, and verify your computer.
- Press the Windows + E key to open Explorer Manager. Click iCloud Photos in the navigation pane. If you open it for the first time, iCloud Photos will take a few minutes to download the thumbnails of the photos.
- Open another Explorer Manager window by pressing the Windows + E key, and navigating to the opened Google Photos folder.
- From the Google Photos folder, select all the photos you want to import into iCloud.
- Drag those selected photos into the iCloud Photos folder.
- Your photos will now be stored in iCloud!
How to Import pictures from Google Photos to iCloud on Mac
- Open the Photos application on your Mac
- Drag your photos from the Google Photos folder to iCloud.
- While the Photos application opens, go to Favorites> iCloud and make sure the iCloud Photos box is checked.
- After that, you will be able to access your pictures using the iCloud Photo Library.
Guide about How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos
In this guide, we told you about the How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Send All Photos to iCloud from Google Photos. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.