Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share
Sharing photos, links, files and more with others nearby on Android has never been easier than it has been on the iPhone. Apple users have AirDrop, which lets you send anything to other nearby Apple devices with a few taps. Now Google, the company that developed Android, is taking the final steps to make sharing easier with a new one feature called Near Share. Nearby share nearby devices, then select a process to use based on what you are sending from and what your connection looks like. For example, it will use peer-to-peer Wi-Fi if it is completely offline, but other sharing systems include Bluetooth, Hotspot, WebRTC, and more.
We may not be as close as other people these days, but if you are sending something to your co-worker, partner, and even when you are standing six feet away from your friends and family, getting Pin will work (of they have Android). phones) This is how to lo o.
Send Applications to Others Phone With Near Distribution
Google rolled out feature back in August and now it has made its way to the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to download to download the application from another Android device:
- Open the Play Store on it phone then click the hamburger menu icon at the top left.
- Tap on “My Applications and Games” then go to the “Sharing” tab Here.
- Here you will find both “Send” and “Receive” options, tap on the owners button.
- When you click Send button phone will ask you to Continue and then you can select the applications you want to send.
- After selecting, click the blue arrow icon from the top and it will start searching nearby devices.
- Ask the user who wants to download the app to tap on Download button from the same programs.
- Once your phone find another device, tap your name, and another user will have to accept the connection request.
Guide about How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share
In this guide, we told you about the How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Send Apps to Another Phone with Nearby Share. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.